2014+ Leveling Kits

9 hours ago, Arkangel said:

What size/offset wheels and size on the tires?

295/55/r20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers.    These tires ride MUCH better than the terra grappler g2's and look better. 

Fuel maverick 20x9 +1 offset

No rubbing. 

Edited by Jaime Wawatusi

On 2/24/2018 at 7:14 PM, Daly said:

Yeah it's not the height of the tire, it's the width that cause a rub on the sway bar, control arm or fender. The height will usually only cause rub on the fender. 

Update, it was shown, over 33" on stock rims rubs fender, Wider than 11.5 rubs control arm.  so it's a bit of both. 

It’s been a little over a year since I’ve wrote in hear so I figured I’d give y’all an update on my truck. 3” Supreme Suspensions leveling kit with stick lift in the rear. 27,000 miles on it now and still no issues. I drive my truck on pavement 95% of the time also so there is no major wear and tear from off roading on the suspension. Truck still rides great, gives me the clearance I want to fit the tires I want. Below are 3 pictures of my truck with 3 different setups on it with the measurements of how tall the front and rear fenders are with the tires an wheels that are pictured. Set one is 20x9 with stock tires. Set two are 18x10 -24 offset motometals with 33x12.50x18 mud claws on it. Third setup is 33x12.50x20 Toto MT’s with the stock 20x9 wheels. As expected the only tires that scrubbed were the Toyos on the control arms. A set of spacers will fix that problem tho. The other 2 sets cleared with no problem at all. Hopefully this helps someone out! 

9D46A152-96A7-4CED-983F-3096BB5D34F2.jpeg

1B9B0508-AC5A-4153-88C9-3CB35703999A.jpeg

C85BA4F4-548A-4EBD-9002-01F89293C0A4.jpeg

Update, it was shown, over 33" on stock rims rubs fender, Wider than 11.5 rubs control arm.  so it's a bit of both. 
Jamie,
Truck is looking good with that setup...I am on the verge of doing a 2 inch lift on mine as well. I have the black insert 22 inch rims and really like them but it needs more tire around the rim to look balanced to me...Can you post any direct side pics of yours...I would like to see what your fender to top of tire distance looks like as well with the changes. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Screenshot_20180301-213101.thumb.png.7e987151cbc5a8b97eee39fdeb650df0.png

9 hours ago, GMC_SD_Ult_16 said:

Jamie,
Truck is looking good with that setup...I am on the verge of doing a 2 inch lift on mine as well. I have the black insert 22 inch rims and really like them but it needs more tire around the rim to look balanced to me...Can you post any direct side pics of yours...I would like to see what your fender to top of tire distance looks like as well with the changes. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I agree. Rim is too big at 22" to look right. The 20"s look much better imo.

Edited by Jaime Wawatusi

I have a 2018 Seirra Denali 1500 with a 6.2 and added a RC 2.5” leveling kit. With leveling kit in and when 4 wheel drive engaged it have a pretty good vibration when engine is under a load. Anyone else have this? Take leveling kit out and it goes away. 

1 hour ago, JSB81 said:

I have a 2018 Seirra Denali 1500 with a 6.2 and added a RC 2.5” leveling kit. With leveling kit in and when 4 wheel drive engaged it have a pretty good vibration when engine is under a load. Anyone else have this? Take leveling kit out and it goes away. 

Did you change the UCAs when you did the level?  

17 minutes ago, TRG said:

I had it professionally done. I don’t believe that’s necessary with mag ride for a leveling kit?

17 minutes ago, TRG said: