2014+ Leveling Kits

On 5/1/2018 at 12:54 PM, 17SLE said:

Here is my truck after the dealer installed a 2.25” level. Put some 285/70/17 Mickey Thompson P3’s on it.
a7e137097be17708f551cfb8082d72ab.jpg805a45dab3413f80dbfc90824c2f2a63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you get a picture of you upper and lower NJ angle and also your tie rod angle 

I just installed a 2" BDS Level kit, because I got it here in the classifieds for cheap.  I may add another .5" at some point.  Stock wheels and tires for now, with 2" spacers on the wheels.  I'll be adding a Zone Add-A-Leaf (and put my cap back on), and 305/65-18's.

20180507_105038 Sm.jpg

20180507_105056 sm.jpg

Edited by Ron505

So I need peoples input. I have found a temp setup so suit my needs for a few months.  I'd like opinion 

2.5" motofab level.  Wheel is 20x9 +10 offset on a 33x12.5?

9 hours ago, Nasty said:

So I need peoples input. I have found a temp setup so suit my needs for a few months.  I'd like opinion 

2.5" motofab level.  Wheel is 20x9 +10 offset on a 33x12.5?

What year truck do you have? I have a 17 All Terrain with the same set up but with et37 and 1.25" spacers and still rub at full lock on liners. My offset is about +5 with spacers. You'll rub slightly more than me if you have a 16, 17, or 18.

2 minutes ago, MHardiman90 said:

What year truck do you have? I have a 17 All Terrain with the same set up but with et37 and 1.25" spacers and still rub at full lock on liners. My offset is about +5 with spacers. You'll rub slightly more than me if you have a 16, 17, or 18.

16 regular cab

12 minutes ago, MHardiman90 said:

You should rub liners but should also clear the upper control arms fine. Liners are easy, either trim them or pin them back. Good luck!

And I was wrong. It's a 295 55 20 

Has anyone done the Readylift 2.25" kit with UCAs on a 17 Silverado and run 275/65r20s?  I searched and couldn't find that exact setup.  Unfortunately, I have the stamped steel control arms and everything I read says they are trash with a level so I figure I should go with something that swaps them out. 

Alright so ... are 275/60/20 going to ‘look’ too narrow when I level? [emoji51]. Pretty set on this size as I feel it’s a good price and modification compromise.

Leaning towards the Duratracs for daily driving (city:highway)

Alright so ... are 275/60/20 going to ‘look’ too narrow when I level? [emoji51]. Pretty set on this size as I feel it’s a good price and modification compromise.

I would go 285/55r20

9 hours ago, Aaron1085 said:

Alright so ... are 275/60/20 going to ‘look’ too narrow when I level? emoji51.png. Pretty set on this size as I feel it’s a good price and modification compromise.

https://tiresize.com/comparison/

285/55R20 are smaller than 285/65R18 (by 1/3 inch tall)

check this out...that size is really close to 285/65R18...i think it would be fine...but as far as Duratracs...many people love them, I am not a fan...when I got my truck, I swapped them out for KO2s within a month...

So...I see people post (here and other places) shots of their trucks with 2", 2.25", or 2.5" and each will claim it sits perfectly level...sometimes I see a post of one with a 2" and I think it looks great then I'll scroll down and see one with 2.5" and think it looks great.  I do not want my '15 Silverado Crew z71 to look like the front is higher than the rear.  A buddy of mine said a 2.5" Motofab had his sitting perfectly level (by looks and measurement) but then I see Ron505's post of his 2" BDS and it almost looks like the front is slightly higher. lol 

All that to say...I'm not going to be disappointed with a 2.5" Motofab on the front, am I?  I.e. it'll sit level?  Stock wheels/tires for now...will go slightly bigger on tires when I replace 'em down the road.  

MHardiman90's looks great to me (looks level, etc.) but I guess I'm just on the fence and wanting to make sure I'm not going to show up when they finish installing it and regret something.  

So...I see people post (here and other places) shots of their trucks with 2", 2.25", or 2.5" and each will claim it sits perfectly level...sometimes I see a post of one with a 2" and I think it looks great then I'll scroll down and see one with 2.5" and think it looks great.  I do not want my '15 Silverado Crew z71 to look like the front is higher than the rear.  A buddy of mine said a 2.5" Motofab had his sitting perfectly level (by looks and measurement) but then I see Ron505's post of his 2" BDS and it almost looks like the front is slightly higher. lol 

All that to say...I'm not going to be disappointed with a 2.5" Motofab on the front, am I?  I.e. it'll sit level?  Stock wheels/tires for now...will go slightly bigger on tires when I replace 'em down the road.  

MHardiman90's looks great to me (looks level, etc.) but I guess I'm just on the fence and wanting to make sure I'm not going to show up when they finish installing it and regret something.  

That's because in reality .5" from 20 feet away isn't noticable. I think you'll be fine with whatever you get!

1 hour ago, jgraves13 said:

That's because in reality .5" from 20 feet away isn't noticable. I think you'll be fine with whatever you get!

Yeah, I guess you have a point!  I'm probably overthinking it lol thanks.

• Like 1

Anyone fit 295/70/17 on a 2" level? Not many pics online and trying to see how they look compared to 285/70/17

I just got done with my truck. 295/70r17 Toyo RT’s on method NV 17x8.5 0 offset with no rubbing. No trimming, cutting, or even zip ties on the liner. 2.5” lift in the front with king coilovers. New camburg UCA’s also 5d79f27b1905767fd09396e508558b16.jpg3eb2a6371dd608075375b90d3da03cee.jpgc0bdf6b40a421c7e421ea95a081dc374.jpgc0bdf6b40a421c7e421ea95a081dc374.jpg