Price paid?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sounds like i'm in the ballpark. picking up my crew cab SLT all terrain tomorrow for $42k and $46500 out the door. has the integrated brake controller, navigation, 20" rims and leather bucket seats. just noticed the all terrain doesn't have the rear bumper steps which i kinda liked but man they're nice trucks. glad to see it doesnt have the wood trim in there though always thought that looked tacky.

About $2500 below sticker...both times. Honestly I think msrp isn't that out of hand for these trucks - lots of 4&D, technology, and raw materials go into them. What else can you purchase for $50,000 - NEW - that has the room, capability, power, technology, and luxury of a full size pickup from the big 3?

About $2500 below sticker...both times. Honestly I think msrp isn't that out of hand for these trucks - lots of 4&D, technology, and raw materials go into them. What else can you purchase for $50,000 - NEW - that has the room, capability, power, technology, and luxury of a full size pickup from the big 3?

is that including tax?

I just bought a Crew Cab GMC Z71 SLT 4wd. Sticker was appx 47K. Negotiated down to 39.9K.

Anyone buying now needs to join the Farm Bureau. They give you a $1500 discount. They used that, and a $1000 trade in discoount, and something called "certificates" that GM gives them to move more volume.

"I just bought a Crew Cab GMC Z71 SLT 4wd. Sticker was appx 47K. Negotiated down to 39.9K.

Anyone buying now needs to join the Farm Bureau. They give you a $1500 discount. They used that, and a $1000 trade in discoount, and something called "certificates" that GM gives them to move more volume."

Very good deal you got! How do they verify your Farm Bureau account? Do you need to have home and auto to get the discount? Heck I may sign up for 6 months of auto, lol.

Thanks for all the input...purchased last Saturday for $4100 below msrp of $46,250. Included a $1,000 rebate although it wasn't yet October. Add NJ taxes and extended warranty and it was quite a whack. Sierra SLE Crew cab. Had Line X gloss, black chrome assist steps and LED roof lights added on it. Black on black.... I did notice that some dealers have inflated msrp and offer thousands off but actually get down to what other dealers charge as their original msrp.

I just bought a Crew Cab GMC Z71 SLT 4wd. Sticker was appx 47K. Negotiated down to 39.9K.

Anyone buying now needs to join the Farm Bureau. They give you a $1500 discount. They used that, and a $1000 trade in discoount, and something called "certificates" that GM gives them to move more volume.

Verify that the state you reside in has the truck you want in their line up for the discount. Around here (IL) it was Dodge & then Ford. F.B. varies by state which truck they offer the discount.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a GMC SLE Texas Edition 4x4 crew cab standard bed. Sticker was $45,490, negotiated price was $40,049 including upgrading to Katzkin leather seats F&R. I got $3,500 in rebates and the rest was dealer discounts.

Mines a 2lZ Z71, sticker was high 51K+22" wheels and tires, chrome grill, Spray in bed liner and bed cover, PAID 43k. Truck was driven by the owner for 2 months, had 3K on the clock.

I felt I got a great deal.

Sierra 2014 1500 SLT crew cab short box 4x2 black on black front and rear sensors, nav, rear end camera, Bose sound system, bucket seats, chrome exhaust tip, 20" rims

MSRP $45k

After all rebates $41k

Lease $429/m 48 months $1000 down and I've got $1500 for my 1999 f150

10k m/year

Archived