Post Pics of Your 2014+

New guy here. Learned a lot here by browsing around. This is my 2016 Sierra Elevation in Iridium Metallic, just added the 4" Westin nerf bars, carbon fiber GMC badge covers and some Sportsman's black seat covers. 4.3, with flowmaster 40 and deleted resonator.

looks good. would those Westin work with gm molded mug flaps ????

I couldn't resist the year-end deals and bought a Sierra 1500 SLE. I've already added a spray-in bed liner, bed cover, step rails and Weathertech mats.

IMG_2015%20copy_zpsn5au898w.jpg

looks good . good deal - xmas package

Wasn't today...Truck is in the body shop...some guy in a Rav-4 plowed thru a red light hit head to head with a 2wd Tacoma, and both smashed into me while I was sitting at a red light...needless to say, truck is a work in progress and I'll be back to square one!

post-138823-0-67641500-1480968226_thumb.jpg

Wasn't today...Truck is in the body shop...some guy in a Rav-4 plowed thru a red light hit head to head with a 2wd Tacoma, and both smashed into me while I was sitting at a red light...needless to say, truck is a work in progress and I'll be back to square one!

That sucks man. Any injuries? You have any engine damage?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Busted up my hand hitting the steering wheel--almost ripped my pinky off, but otherwise I'm good. Both other drivers left in ambulances. No engine damage yet that I know of--shop is still disassembling and getting quotes.

That sucks man. Any injuries? You have any engine damage?

Busted up my hand hitting the steering wheel--almost ripped my pinky off, but otherwise I'm good. Both other drivers left in ambulances. No engine damage yet that I know of--shop is still disassembling and getting quotes.

Sounds like a close call man. Good luck

First post here, just picked up a 2017 Silverado 1500 Double Cab LT Z71.

I traded in my 2005 Toyota 4Runner Sport, which was lifted 3" with quite a few other mods. The 4Runner treated me well and went wherever I needed it to go, but was getting up there in miles (225k).

8wnq214.jpg

• Like 5

First post here, just picked up a 2017 Silverado 1500 Double Cab LT Z71.

I traded in my 2005 Toyota 4Runner Sport, which was lifted 3" with quite a few other mods. The 4Runner treated me well and went wherever I needed it to go, but was getting up there in miles (225k).

8wnq214.jpg

welcome - looks good

I don't have any pics yet, but I just purchased a 2017 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 double cab in graphite metallic. couldn't resist the November tag sale. $11,000 off msrp, plus another $1500 off for my gm rewards card. Adding leer cap, side steps, window deflectors, bed rug, and winch. So far, im loving it.

Edited by batman53201

Another new guy and first GM truck owner. Chevy was dealing with leftover 2016's and Ford was not so now I'm here. I like very much 2016 double cab LTZ. It's only me and Mom now, kids are grown and gone so this is our "car." GM OEM tri-fold tonneau, dealer added spray-in bedliner, plus GM OEM vent shades added since this photo after a full detail.

Edited by Rolling Thunder
  • Like 3

Another new guy and first GM truck owner. Chevy was dealing with leftover 2016's and Ford was not so now I'm here. I like very much 2016 double cab LTZ. It's only me and Mom now, kids are grown and gone so this is our "car.". GM OEM vent shades added since this photo after a full detail.

Nice! Welcome!!!