Post Pics of Your 2014+

Lemme ask a dumb question about leveling from these great photos:

Since most trucks new sit about 1" - 2" lower in the front like mine, and I don't want it to sit any higher, can you lower the back to even it out? Has anyone done this?

Yes. Just remove the rear spacer block. Best thing is...doesn't cost a penny.

She gone! Glad I didn't own the truck when the guy put it on the trailer without the ramps in the slots. Made me nervous and I didnt own it anymore.

26ffaa91df699088f31fbd0d5e6bac18.jpg

fa22210bb9558ebdd66f10d503f9e042.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I would have kept it. SO what's the new toy ???? hope you got your price for it.

• Like 1

I would have kept it. SO what's the new toy ???? hope you got your price for it.

No new toy. I used the money from the sale of the truck to pay off two of my student loans. If I play my cards right I'll have all my private loans paid off by May 2017 which is 1 year from when I graduated. The only new toys right now is an LWRC DI rifle I bought my fiance for christmas and a Liberty safe I'm buying myself lol.

• Like 1

No new toy. I used the money from the sale of the truck to pay off two of my student loans. If I play my cards right I'll have all my private loans paid off by May 2017 which is 1 year from when I graduated. The only new toys right now is an LWRC DI rifle I bought my fiance for christmas and a Liberty safe I'm buying myself lol.

Good plan! I wish I would have committed to paying mine off that quickly.

Truck is almost done at the shop...when I get it back, I'll be going up 4" (2.5" level / 1.5" BL) and running either 33x12.5R20 or 295/55R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers or Toyo MTs. Wheels will be ordered very soon and I'm debating 20x10 vs. 20x12. It seems like nobody's been able to get that much wheel and tire to work on a 4" without hacking up the fenders much, so unless someone can confirm it works, it'll be 20x10 for me. Put back together soon enough...

Lemme ask a dumb question about leveling from these great photos:

Since most trucks new sit about 1" - 2" lower in the front like mine, and I don't want it to sit any higher, can you lower the back to even it out? Has anyone done this?

Sure can - plenty of options for a 1.5"-2" lowering shackle for the rear. One of the more popular is Rough Country's.

http://www.roughcountry.com/lowering-shackles-rc0500.html?gclid=CIDuwKvAhdECFY66wAodmJkBEQ