Post Pics of Your 2014+

I tried to follow a torquey, lightweight, diesel ZR2 with a front locking differential up a hill but didn't get very far. It's way steeper than it looks. Those little trucks are bad ass!

post-161014-150622211831_thumb.png

Stuck ford just because

1f7b10913f925654d16f48fb858ccc0a.jpg

• Like 1

I tried to follow a torquey, lightweight, diesel ZR2 with a front locking differential up a hill but didn't get very far. It's way steeper than it looks. Those little trucks are bad ass!

attachicon.gifIMG_1056.PNG

Stuck ford just because 1f7b10913f925654d16f48fb858ccc0a.jpg

That's the first I've heard of the diesel Colorado! Those look badass. Like a mini raptor . I bet they're fun as hell to drive.

That's the first I've heard of the diesel Colorado! Those look badass. Like a mini raptor . I bet they're fun as hell to drive.

Yeah... damn near a $50K Colorado!!! Looks menacing as hell tho. We got one on the showroom floor that'll probably sit for awhile. Smh

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Edited by H-Town Silver Bullet

They look menacing? Eh. It looks more like the Dodge Neon of trucks. Cute and "girlie" Nothing menacing about it at all.

2015-chevrolet-colorado-zr2-concept-02.j

1995-Dodge-Neon-Cuteness-Picture-courtes

Hahaha Love this reference!!!

My brother works on the ZR2 so I got to go for a ride in one on the proving grounds off road course, thing rides amazing no matter the terrain. The little duramax in it also is amazing!

Hahaha Love this reference!!!

My brother works on the ZR2 so I got to go for a ride in one on the proving grounds off road course, thing rides amazing no matter the terrain. The little duramax in it also is amazing!

but the damn things aren't much cheaper than a fullsize! crazy expensive IMO.

They look menacing? Eh. It looks more like the Dodge Neon of trucks. Cute and "girlie" Nothing menacing about it at all.

I wouldnt call this girly.. Look even better in person. Little small inside thought at 6' 3" 270

2017-Chevrolet-Colorado-ZR2-front-end-03

2017-Chevrolet-Colorado-ZR2-front-end-1.

Edited by jrob56
  • Like 3

Traded in my 2015 Silverado 2WD for this 2017 Z71 4x4, went with the Graphite color. I couldn't pass on the deal I got. Plus the dealer let me keep my wheels and tires off my 2015. Just got it levelled.

Traded in a 2 year old truck for an added 2 years of payments you couldn't pass on? Must have really needed 4wd...

Tyler

Traded in a 2 year old truck for an added 2 years of payments you couldn't pass on? Must have really needed 4wd...

Tyler

Tyler

I do multiple snowboarding trips with my boys now that they’re getting older, so YES 4x4 isn’t a must.....

Got the new GMC 22" SEW wheels installed Friday and she rides smooth as silk. yrevy6ez.jpg

Also replaced the red GMC emblem with a blacked out billet emblem. 6e7abyvu.jpg

Replacing front grill emblem and mirror caps with black this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you order these wheels from?

• Like 1