Event Code 3100 Thread

Well I know one thing is for sure, they are building 6.2s this week. People who had TPWs of this week were built last week. Hopefully thats good news for all of us that are supposed to be built next week. Maybe our trucks are already built and ready for shipment, but just haven't been keyed into the computer yet.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I know one thing is for sure, they are building 6.2s this week. People who had TPWs of this week were built last week. Hopefully thats good news for all of us that are supposed to be built next week. Maybe our trucks are already built and ready for shipment, but just haven't been keyed into the computer yet.

:dunno::fingersx:

Two weeks would be awsome. Ive read about trucks sitting in the vcd for 2 weeks, also trucks sitting waiting for boats or trains for weeks on the end. I definitely dont have the patience for ordering trucks lol. In my head I figured with a high dollar purchase like this they would actually give you a delivery date. Im taking a big hit on a trade in now because I cant sell it and be with out a truck with no idea when its coming. Despite all the problems posted I cant wait for it to come in, and will take the hit for it.

Two weeks would be awsome. Ive read about trucks sitting in the vcd for 2 weeks, also trucks sitting waiting for boats or trains for weeks on the end. I definitely dont have the patience for ordering trucks lol. In my head I figured with a high dollar purchase like this they would actually give you a delivery date. Im taking a big hit on a trade in now because I cant sell it and be with out a truck with no idea when its coming. Despite all the problems posted I cant wait for it to come in, and will take the hit for it.

I hear you, I had my dealer appraise the 11 Regal we lease that my wife was driving. I wanted out of it early and back when I ordered they offered pretty close to what I can just walk away from it for. I had cleaned and detailed it for the appraisal and with 2 small kids I didn't want to have it get trashed out again so I parked it at my shop.I let the wife drive the loaded 04 Grand Prix GTP that I had been driving and I moved into my shop loaner POS 98 Venture van.

I was thinking maybe I would have 1 maybe 2 more payments to make before getting my truck now it looks like that may end up closer to 4. Hopefully they wont beat me up on the trade value. It is the same car they looked at back in October with maybe 10 more miles on it LOL

Cant wait to drive something nice again

Craig

Ok I am working on updating the PDF file with some more info so it is all in one place. I added TPW and am going to expand the trim/options a little so I need info from the following people. Also if you want feel free to list your major options like Z71 all-terrain, max trailer etc and I will add them if they aren't already there

Johnee What cab, 2 or 4wd, color

Jon A What box, 2 or 4wd, color

Suess what box, 2 or 4wd color

Jer 4251 what box, color

T-gleason 2 or 4wd

Shooter 2 or 4wd, color

USMCF18 trim, cab, box, 2 or 4wd, engine, color

CaptKev trim, cab, box, 2 or 4wd, engine, color

Skmoore22 box, engine, color, and what city in MD if you don't mind

ekordas Denali, Crew Cab Short Box, 6.2L, Summit White, 4WD, Z71, Sunroof, Event code 3400 TPW of 12/23/13

Here you go, i ordered a High Country, Tricoat White, CC, short box, 5.3L, 4wd,

That production schedule does not make me very confident to see my truck before February let alone March at this pont lol. I laughed at the ford dealer when they told me I should expect to wait 4 months for a raptor, so I walked ended up really liking the gmc and now it looks like im waiting that long anyway.

Just found this GM 2013 production schedule on Google not sure if it covers the Mexico plant or not but does not bode well for a 12/23 TPW

I may be wrong but I think this is just for the US. It says that in the document name & on the top of the schedule itself.

Ok I am working on updating the PDF file with some more info so it is all in one place. I added TPW and am going to expand the trim/options a little so I need info from the following people. Also if you want feel free to list your major options like Z71 all-terrain, max trailer etc and I will add them if they aren't already there

Johnee What cab, 2 or 4wd, color

Suess what box, 2 or 4wd color

Jer 4251 what box, color

T-gleason 2 or 4wd

Shooter 2 or 4wd, color

USMCF18 trim, cab, box, 2 or 4wd, engine, color

CaptKev trim, cab, box, 2 or 4wd, engine, color

Skmoore22 box, engine, color, and what city in MD if you don't mind

ekordas Denali, Crew Cab Short Box, 6.2L, Summit White, 4WD, Z71, Sunroof, Event code 3400 TPW of 12/23/13

Summit white short box. Sunroof. Trailer brake

4X4, Crew Cab, Standard Box, Sonoma Red Metallic

Archived