LED Fog Bulbs & Lights

OUSux

Price wise, 300-400 would be on par with the D2 Driving set I just purchased but my truck won't be here until mid Dec so hopefully we'll get some beam pics soon.

I was guessing 200 since all there D series with 4 LEDS are around 200 and the 6 LED is 3-400

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was guessing 200 since all there D series with 4 LEDS are around 200 and the 6 LED is 3-400

You are correct. I was informed wrong and saw the wrong price on their website. I looked again and the price is at $279.99 right now.

Anybody swapped out the front parking lights with LED 'switchback / dual color' LED bulbs? Seems everybody & their mother sells the same thing - and probably junk from China. If anybody has these dual color LEDs, I'd appreciate your opinion on them.

Anybody swapped out the front parking lights with LED 'switchback / dual color' LED bulbs? Seems everybody & their mother sells the same thing - and probably junk from China. If anybody has these dual color LEDs, I'd appreciate your opinion on them.

By parking lights do you mean the turn signals? This thread is all about the fog lights and LED replacements for them.

But to answer your question, or at least what I believe you are asking, EChavez has removed the amber cover to his turn signal and has installed a switchback

Hey guys, i replaced my factory fog lights with a HID Kit from Morimoto H16/5202 5000k 35w. I installed them a week ago and am noticing the chrome inside the foglight houseing is starting to melt. Is this going to get worse and will they eventually melt the entire housing? This seems crazy to offer a product that will eventually damage the housing.

Hey guys, i replaced my factory fog lights with a HID Kit from Morimoto H16/5202 5000k 35w. I installed them a week ago and am noticing the chrome inside the foglight houseing is starting to melt. Is this going to get worse and will they eventually melt the entire housing? This seems crazy to offer a product that will eventually damage the housing.

These housings can't really handle a 35W too well. Some people have had great results but others aren't fairing the same. I had 25W HIDs in mine for a while and they had a small burn/melt mark that formed but never got worse.

Also this thread is for LED fog light replacement options btw.

I have seen someone with those on somewhere on the forum. Not in this thread though. And I can't remember exactly where or who it was. If I remember and /or find them I'll let you know.

I have seen someone with those on somewhere on the forum. Not in this thread though. And I can't remember exactly where or who it was. If I remember and /or find them I'll let you know.

They even had a video! Cant remember who either though. :sigh:

The fog lights on the Sierra and Silverado are not even close to the same, therefore the rigid mount is never going to work. It's not a hard custom mount at all, plus you can go 4 instead of 2 :)

20141115_100512_RichtoneHDR-1_zpscc9upuj

Would love to know more about how you made this happen.

Archived