LED Fog Bulbs & Lights

OUSux

ok thanks for the info

hoping to take this on soon, also have a 31.5" curved light bar to go behind my grill :cheers:

No problem! And my 30" barely fit pretty close between the little black plastic pieces right behind the grille. Helps you to make sure it's centered in the grille.

Edit:

Sorry, thought this was from the other thread. I am just going through my notifications

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem! And my 30" barely fit pretty close between the little black plastic pieces right behind the grille. Helps you to make sure it's centered in the grille.

Edit:

Sorry, thought this was from the other thread. I am just going through my notifications

hi that's what I did on my all terrain was mounted an aurora 30" in the grill bolt channels had to bend ad out a 3/8" s in the brackets but it fit nice and tight very happy with it

So my DDM H11 5x20 LED ( Direct Replacement ) bulbs will not go/fit into the Factory Projector on my High Country [emoji35]. Have an open case with DDM right now to see what they say. Sucks too, because the fog lights, High beams and license plate bulbs all work with no issues at all. Even tried to trim the housing to get it to work with no such luck...

• 2 weeks later...

Installed my new fogs work awsome and very little to modify attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1415940894.506111.jpg

What are they? And do they work like fogs or are they more like another driving light?

i did my own custom mount with rigid par36 so I would still have a round light I'm not sure what the silverados have

Very nice, I was just trying to figure out what Yamiryder meant when he said "What is the reason that Rigid's fog light mount is only for GMC's?"

I mean, they also make mounts for other trucks. All the different mounts are vehicle specific because no two trucks have the same foglights unless you stay within the same brand and body style. Just curious why he was asking that they were only for the GMCs.

Has anyone on here used a Rigid Dually or D2 with a diffused lens. This looks like if would be the closest to a fog beam pattern. I am wondering if the diffused lens may work on street use as a fog lamp. Also do the dually have a farther distance than the more expensive D2 which has more lumens?

I thought they also made one for the Silverado?

If you look on Rigid's website, they make a mounting bracket for LED fogs for the 2014 GMC's. I don't see this for the 2014 Chevy's. I'm sure you could make it work, but i was wondering if anyone knew the difference in them. Understand why i asked now? Sorry for the confusion.

If you look on Rigid's website, they make a mounting bracket for LED fogs for the 2014 GMC's. I don't see this for the 2014 Chevy's. I'm sure you could make it work, but i was wondering if anyone knew the difference in them. Understand why i asked now? Sorry for the confusion.

Oh there is a difference. The Chevys have a wider opening than the GMCs. Plus this is made to mount to the GMCs in a specific way that, I'm not sure, but I wouldn't think would line up for the Silverados to mount well. I'm sure you could find one on eBay. I have seen several members with pods in the fog position on their 14 Chevys

Archived