What have you done to your K2 today?

4 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

Took Black Betty to get a complimentary hand wash with deionized water (wow what a difference) from the guy that did my ceramic coating. He also put a maintenance coat of Glassparancy on the glass. All free of charge. 

This guy runs a top notch outfit.

IMG_20190816_095236.jpg

All done.....

IMG_20190816_105720.jpg

• Like 8

On 8/12/2019 at 7:36 PM, Frankielozano214 said:

Just added a heated steering wheel to my

2014 Silverado LT crew cab It literally was a plug and play I didn’t have to add no wires ??? Just swapped the clock spring with a heated one and plug was hot. Took about a good hour as I had to wait  alil while for the battery to drain 

83355404-66A3-4849-BB8D-840404DF10BC.jpeg

Been thinking of doing the same to my 2015 LT. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 15BlueSilverado said:

Been thinking of doing the same to my 2015 LT. 

It’s actually pretty easy just make sure u have a pair of ring pliers, got this at autozone 13$ not the best but they do the job. Probably wanna remove your cluster before anything as I accidentally crack the lens on my cluster taking the airbag out, main reason I’m upgrading to the Denali cluster ? 

5CDA90E0-F60D-4350-BBB3-B393E03D91B8.jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

It’s actually pretty easy just make sure u have a pair of ring pliers, got this at autozone 13$ not the best but they do the job. Probably wanna remove your cluster before anything as I accidentally crack the lens on my cluster taking the airbag out, main reason I’m upgrading to the Denali cluster ? 

5CDA90E0-F60D-4350-BBB3-B393E03D91B8.jpeg

Cracked it on "accident" huh?? LOL I'll have to remember that, maybe I can get a new cluster out of the deal too. Would make it easier to convince my wife for sure... HAHAHA

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 15BlueSilverado said:

Cracked it on "accident" huh?? LOL I'll have to remember that, maybe I can get a new cluster out of the deal too. Would make it easier to convince my wife for sure... HAHAHA

Lmmfao yeah it was easier to convince her that I needed another one, plus I got it at a really good deal. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, 14 Silvy said:

Washed her up after I put a add a leaf in rear and 1" spacers up front. Love the height now gonna leave it alone for now.7014d7e0bcd0092da95f1175ee6ae383.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice wheel/tire combo, truck looks pretty sweet, been thinking about trading mine for some chrome wheels. Would go better with my chrome bumpers. I want to color match the grill and headlight bezels too. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 14 Silvy said:

Washed her up after I put a add a leaf in rear and 1" spacers up front. Love the height now gonna leave it alone for now.7014d7e0bcd0092da95f1175ee6ae383.jpg

I dig it 

• Like 1

Nice wheel/tire combo, truck looks pretty sweet, been thinking about trading mine for some chrome wheels. Would go better with my chrome bumpers. I want to color match the grill and headlight bezels too. 
Thanks I had a 14 with chrome bumpers and trim but wanted a color matched front on this one.

• Like 1