In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

block8head

What have you done to your K2 today?

Mine is a crew cab but not sure what the part number is sorry, I think u can google them there are the premium Chevy floor mats
Crew cab: 23237402 or 23237403

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Finally installed my bilstein 5100 fronts on the 2nd setting. Got just under an inch of lift up front!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jpinoy said:

Changed my oil and installed a Fumoto F107N with LC-10 Lever Clip. Should make next oil change really clean. Also got the Chevy brand backseat whole floor mat. It came in before the front full liner, should be getting that today.. prepping for my son in the back seat for long trips 😅

the_stuff.thumb.jpg.7747ab6819d10638b75ddeaf244dd03d.jpgoil_filter_draining.thumb.jpg.e34d526feb87547aa830471da5bf55f9.jpginstalled_filter_and_valve.thumb.jpg.9b0fc04596e6cada28e70313063ac1d4.jpgclose_up_of_valve.thumb.jpg.1aed0abc6afecdd9135b85c7f8e9cc67.jpgrear_mat.thumb.jpg.fe2c6f4d101dcbc68a9feb4315dd93a3.jpg

whats the part number on the full length rear mat? my dog lives back there so i need as much protection as i can get

whats the part number on the full length rear mat? my dog lives back there so i need as much protection as i can get

double cab: GM Accessories 23237404

Crew cab: 23237402 or 23237403

Their prices on this site are nice, but shipping kills the deals, verify on here:

https://www.shopchevyparts.com/silverado-1500/interior-c-26_3882_3887_3947.html

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Bought a 2018 Silverado Z71 All Star in November.

The first thing I did was remove the lower front air dam

Removed the back bowtie and blacked out the front one

Next, tinted the front two windows to match the back doors.

Added a drivers side assist handle.

Added a bed mat

Lifted the rocker panel (1") to level which left me with a 1/2" rake 

Added a diamond plate toolbox painted Summit White to match the truck

Removed factory running boards and added AMP powersteps

Last thing done was a 5% strip across the top of the windshield.

On the front end, I either want to add the LTZ chrome strips to the grill or remove the lower chrome mustache

Then comes the big ticket items of wheels and tires.

IMG_4860 2.jpg

Edited by Zing47
  • Like 3

A few days ago, my hood shield started coming off from one of the ends. It ended up breaking off so I removed the whole thing and bought another. Finally installed it today. 01c076b57a292b24d571b7785023d7be.jpg75da72bcd7477f0e408c6e7096e326b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just did the Ceramic Pro Coat.  In the past few months I have also installed Husky X-Act Contour floor mats, and installed LED bulbs in the usual places. Back up's, cargo and plate lamps. Also LED's in the rear side markers.

IMG_0376 - Copy (3).JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MisterC said:

Just did the Ceramic Pro Coat.  In the past few months I have also installed Husky X-Act Contour floor mats, and installed LED bulbs in the usual places. Back up's, cargo and plate lamps. Also LED's in the rear side markers.

IMG_0376 - Copy (3).JPG

Beautiful looking truck!👍👍

Mounted the button for my new toy...yet to be installed. fa0e9299710093236ddd5d29f540bce3.jpg

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, 15BlueSilverado said:

Mounted the button for my new toy...yet to be installed. fa0e9299710093236ddd5d29f540bce3.jpg

Is that slot below the button the credit card reader for OnStar?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Not really sure what it is meant for. I do know a gift card fits with just enough sticking out for you to grab.

Posted (edited)

Installed the truxedo truck luggage - to keep chairs and cooler organized in the bed. Installed cab end of the bed then plan on a swing case for jumper cables etc. 

6E60C045-CFEC-429B-BC27-F8F3FC3FE11D.jpeg

Edited by Sean006
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, 15BlueSilverado said:

Not really sure what it is meant for. I do know a gift card fits with just enough sticking out for you to grab.

Damn I never even notice that slot! Nice

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darmichar said:

3 hours ago, 15BlueSilverado said:

1 hour ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Damn I never even notice that slot! Nice

Had that same thing in my '15.  Kept my military ID in it, since I was/am constantly going on/off of Edwards AFB, where I work.  Since my '18 doesn't have that slot, my ID stays on my visor with my garage remote, until I get my homelink programmed for the garage door opener, after I get some space cleared out of the garage to do it.  I've seen some of the guys find a way to adapt a CD drive phone holder to go there, and I and a few others mounted a phone holder where @15BlueSilverado has his change laying.  If/When I get around to getting/installing an airhorn, I'm looking at putting the switch up on the A-Pillar or in the upper console, along with my sport bar lights (when/if I get a sport bar, forward curve, rear curve, and a pod to each side, maybe). 

• Like 1

Took Black Betty to get a complimentary hand wash with deionized water (wow what a difference) from the guy that did my ceramic coating. He also put a maintenance coat of Glassparancy on the glass. All free of charge. 

This guy runs a top notch outfit.

IMG_20190816_095236.jpg

• Like 3