What have you done to your K2 today?

On 8/26/2019 at 7:34 AM, DirtyAndy said:

Waiting for it all to show up. But, I ordered LED tail lights, LED 3rd brake light and Carven Competitor exhaust. Carven currently has a $35 off coupon on their Facebook page if anyone’s looking for exhaust plus free shipping.

DirtyAndy

I'm interested in knowing more about the LED tail lights and 3rd brake light. Who is the vendor? What are the part numbers?

Thanks

Edited by Stonewood
spelling

DirtyAndy
I'm interested in knowing more about the LED tail lights and 3rd brake light. Who is the vendor? What are the part numbers?

Thanks

http://www.topgearautosport.com/part/A141PE8Y109/2018_Chevy_Silverado_Black_Smoked_Custom_LED_Tail_Lights.html

http://www.topgearautosport.com/part/A13532P5108/2018_Chevy_Silverado_Black_Smoked_Tube_LED_Third_Brake_Light_Cargo_Light.html

Both of these. Someone posted them in another thread and I liked them. Hope they work good.

Gave the All Terrain a 3 bucket wash and a coat of wax late yesterday. Will finish up the interior later today as only had a chance to vacuum the carpet and clean the Husky mats.

On 8/28/2019 at 7:12 AM, slide187 said:

Phantom_ss13, were the original ones a pain to take off? How was it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As for the front yes. I didn't remove the grill. I just got it loose from on top and squeezed my hand in. For the rear i used a heat gun and fishing line. I also used masking tape as a reference for putting on the new ones. They give you a template but it seemed off.

• Like 1

Added a PTM satellite radio antenna. Much better then the dull plastic one.
af0bc02ea22b2fdf61f73d8d14a5d737.jpg
bacf8ee5dca78831501dbdf046ec626c.jpg

Awesome.

I’m about to do the same. I didn’t realize there were ones already painted so I bought a new plastic one and need to sand and paint it. I should have painted mirror caps, OEM chrome tailgate handle with painted surround and painted antenna. It should look sweet.