What have you done to your K2 today?

11 minutes ago, jgraves13 said:

Thanks! They're gorhino dominator d6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! You have them on long? How they holding up? I was looking at the GM 3" off road steps that come on the midnight edition trucks until I saw these. I live in the northeast so Im always worried about rust and rock chips from crap on the roads. 

Thanks! You have them on long? How they holding up? I was looking at the GM 3" off road steps that come on the midnight edition trucks until I saw these. I live in the northeast so Im always worried about rust and rock chips from crap on the roads. 

I've only taken them Offroad once but they seem to be holding up nicely. And gorhino has a lifetime warranty I believe

So far I've done on my 18 denali Ultimate is...

OEM black emblems

50 cal antenna

Drivers side grab handle

Rear seat under storage

Chrome tailgate handle

Tri-fold tonneau cover

Windshield got replaced due to chip so i got the one with tint on the top of the windshield

Rear defogger fuse removed

20190724_181224.jpg

• Like 2

So far I've done on my 18 denali Ultimate is...

OEM black emblems
50 cal antenna
Drivers side grab handle
Rear seat under storage
Chrome tailgate handle
Tri-fold tonneau cover
Windshield got replaced due to chip so i got the one with tint on the top of the windshield
Rear defogger fuse removed

Out of curiosity why remove the rear defogger fuse? Recall?

I removed the air deflectors in front of the rear tires. The sides look much cleaner now.

Before:
a3f2b631ebd95389406de810598ae073.jpg

Dirt and grime behind the defectors:
49a2da244103eeb51b321dc5a8129436.jpg

Keep in mind this truck has lived its whole life in NC and SC. I can’t imagine what nasty stuff could have been there if I lived up North.

After:
90b41247e5dccd05f50d4ef952f55bb2.jpg

Went to go pick my truck up from the shop after being wrecked for 6 weeks. Started driving away, turned the AC on full blast and it started blowing glass out at me. The consensus is that driving over bumps in the road knocked glass loose in the ductwork that wasn't blown out when they took the dash apart. Back in the damn shop again, over $10k in repairs already.0cfdcf32b9cd658402432bfb72df32c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Confused 2

I removed the air deflectors in front of the rear tires. The sides look much cleaner now.

Before:
a3f2b631ebd95389406de810598ae073.jpg

Dirt and grime behind the defectors:
49a2da244103eeb51b321dc5a8129436.jpg

Keep in mind this truck has lived its whole life in NC and SC. I can’t imagine what nasty stuff could have been there if I lived up North.

After:
90b41247e5dccd05f50d4ef952f55bb2.jpg

You get any rock chips with those tires? Had to put mud flaps on mine because it was stupid how much the stock AT Duelers were throwing rocks at the side of my truck. Mind you I live down a rock road that turns to mud when it rains but... Looks so good without the flaps on it, but the rocks just tear it up [emoji31]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk