What have you done to your K2 today?

You get any rock chips with those tires? Had to put mud flaps on mine because it was stupid how much the stock AT Duelers were throwing rocks at the side of my truck. Mind you I live down a rock road that turns to mud when it rains but... Looks so good without the flaps on it, but the rocks just tear it up [emoji31]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ve only had the tires on for a week. They do throw some gravel but I was coming from some worn out tires with street tread that wouldn’t pick up anything but a nail. I’m going to run like this for a while and see how it is. Those deflectors in front of the rear tires couldn’t have been offering much protection from rocks considering their position. I have never had flaps behind the tires on this truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, MeanGreen1911 said:

Out of curiosity why remove the rear defogger fuse? Recall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read about the recall up north and the stories from other guys here. I just want to be on the safe side.

Waiting for it all to show up. But, I ordered LED tail lights, LED 3rd brake light and Carven Competitor exhaust. Carven currently has a $35 off coupon on their Facebook page if anyone’s looking for exhaust plus free shipping.

Waiting for it all to show up. But, I ordered LED tail lights, LED 3rd brake light and Carven Competitor exhaust. Carven currently has a $35 off coupon on their Facebook page if anyone’s looking for exhaust plus free shipping.

I want their progressive cat back but I've spent more than I would've liked to recently. $1000 deductible, new shotgun, scope for the shotgun, slugs aren't cheap. Olight is having sales soon too and I plan on getting one of their bundles.

Do you know what the shipping time is on the exhaust?

I want their progressive cat back but I've spent more than I would've liked to recently. $1000 deductible, new shotgun, scope for the shotgun, slugs aren't cheap. Olight is having sales soon too and I plan on getting one of their bundles. 

Not sure on shipping time. I know it’s coming FedEx though. Means it’ll probably go across the country 7 times.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Just hit 77,777 miles ??

BF48E320-A609-4F61-9787-F9D685676983.jpeg

I'm sitting at 91,000 - still running strong , why should I trade ? next oil change might add plugs / belts.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, slj2008 said:

I'm sitting at 91,000 - still running strong , why should I trade ? next oil change might add plugs / belts.

I don’t plan on getting ride of this truck for a long time, if anything I’ll just buy the newer front end 2016-2018 style make it feel new ? 

Ordered it Sunday, shipped Monday. Says it will be here Friday.

So far I've done on my 18 denali Ultimate is...

OEM black emblems
50 cal antenna
Drivers side grab handle
Rear seat under storage
Chrome tailgate handle
Tri-fold tonneau cover
Windshield got replaced due to chip so i got the one with tint on the top of the windshield
Rear defogger fuse removed

20190724_181224.thumb.jpg.385017c110126affa9a060278ea7edaa.jpg
Can you show a picture of your black emblems? I was thinking about doing it also.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, navyguy357 said:

Can you show a picture of your black emblems? I was thinking about doing it also.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Here's the front. I'll take a photo of the rear tomorrow. The front install was a pain since I didn't remove the grill.

20190826_210045.jpg

• Like 1