What have you done to your K2 today?

Not sure yet. I can definitely hear a difference. Has a nice growl to it. Only drove it down the street and had to get back to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have any drone? I put the afe on but returned it because it was causing a really bad drone when cruising.
  • Like 2

I was waiting to take the air dam off until I got my coilovers installed, but I couldn't wait anymore. Especially after almost ripping it off on a railroad tie parking spot marker.

I did have a bit of assistance from my helper.27e2670fff0f6f34594d0462b9860d58.jpg88efa5e02b176fb60848961e6e7402ba.jpg

Do you have a shot from the front? Interested in doing the same to mine.

Put a strip on each side under my running boards. I'm not the happiest with it. Would have like to matched the LEDs better but can't complain for picking these up for $3.

9d299a708539928a2ee92b952da8f7a9.jpgdd8e907eee934d8d0a2622eab8ce03d8.jpg

Here are the Samsung reverse LEDs. I didn't buy enough to do the cargo because I was debating between them and the Phillips. I may buy the Phillips and compare.

687989e533510b48c1819c3568d00cbd.jpg

• Like 2

Details of parts and install?

I used this strip of LEDs. My local radio shack is closing down and got these for $3. I wired it up using various methods from all the other lighting threads. Used the bolt right by where the hood latches as the ground and hooked the hot through the switch to positive terminal. If you zoom you can see it. I used shrink wrap to make it look more "Profesional". The switch is just from auto zone and I picked it because of the on off part. They had some that glow which prolly makes better since being you will be trying to find mine.

f3f07832e2a2e692b572f2fd71dde701.jpg

• Like 2

I bought a lot of stuff when the RS by me closed last month. $12 energizer batteries for $1.30. Yes please. Lol. I got 50 diodes that we use for the light mods for under $1.

I spent $40 and got $280 worth of stuff.

• Like 1

Got a Rhino liner sprayed in today. Looks really good. Incase you are wondering why Rhino? About the only local option and had one in my old truck that was very tough.

post-171872-0-35744300-1493695561_thumb.jpg

Anyone know where I could find some all black retractable tie downs to put in the bed?

• Like 1

Got a Rhino liner sprayed in today. Looks really good. Incase you are wondering why Rhino? About the only local option and had one in my old truck that was very tough.

attachicon.gifBed Liner.jpg

Anyone know where I could find some all black retractable tie downs to put in the bed?

I've got two sets of the non retractable factory ones if you're interested. Brand new never used, been meaning to post them for sale for a while now lol. Wife keeps busting my balls about them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'll try to remember to snap one tomorrow. It's a huge difference in the front profile.

I'm looking forward to seeing your Philips vs Samsung comparison if you do that.

Picked up a pair of SYPPO tow mirrors. They're manual fold and extend with cargo, marker and turn signals. They seem to be very good quality, look identical to my BIL's mirrors on his 2500. I'm hoping I get a chance to bolt them up this week...

C4EF0E00-1246-480D-80B4-3A419B9DE710.jpg

• Like 4

I finally installed/swapped out my ODB II 3-way splitter with an added on/off switch to one of the connectors to kill power to the Range Tech AFM Disable. Eliminates me having to pop it off when not in use and draining the battery.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'll have to get it for you tomorrow, sorry.

The dealer called yesterday and let me know my new gas pedal was in, so I dropped it off a bit unexpectedly.

The old pedal was sticking about 80% of the way down. Almost like you had it to the floor, but then when you really get on it, it slides past whatever was catching it (maybe a detent or burr in the machining or something??) and then goes all the way down. The service manager said he didn't notice any issue when I had it in for the first oil change, so I had to have the tech come sit in it while I was there and stomp on the pedal. After which he said "oh yeah, definitely not working right. We will order you a new one". Awesome service so far from Garcia Buick in Santa Fe, I recommend them if you're in the area and need anything.

Installed GM Molded (Color Matched) Front and Rear Mud Guards.

Before:

6f1e82db9f548fd786c8bbeddae3cd69.jpg

After:

3b154ce63a17775b5ab98f5d49261065.jpg

And a How-To:

looks good, looks a lot better then the flat black ones (mud flaps). may I ask the price ???

• Like 2