What have you done to your K2 today?

looks good, looks a lot better then the flat black ones (mud flaps). may I ask the price ???

$115 for each set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$115 for each set.

Thank you. maybe I try to paint mind ( warm weather) or talk my dealer out of a set ???

• Like 1

Apologies for terrible pic. Took off my interior trim and sending to my boy to get hydrodipped. 3cd35140c9213d231f8c08aa913d64e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I saw the picture before seeing the comment and was like, WTH is up with the dash, fishbowl! :D I wish I knew someone that does hydrodip. I've seen some DIY kits.. but not sure I want to try it.. :D

Not today but yesterday. I was driving around town yesterday and made a stop at the local gun store to see what they have was in there about 20 minutes and left. Started the truck up and had zero audio no turn signal click no door ajar sound NOTHING! I power cycled the truck a few times to no avail nothing changed. Googled it and saw a post on here about the same thing that happened to mine however I didn't wipe anything off the dash so I have no clue wtf happened to my truck: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/173046-audio-goes-silent-by-wiping-the-dust-off-the-dash/ I started it up this morning to head out to the store and everything was back to normal so I have no idea what electrical gremlin happened yesterday. This is the first issue I have had with my truck since I bought it. If it happens again I do have an appointment at the local dealer next week.

I saw the picture before seeing the comment and was like, WTH is up with the dash, fishbowl! :D I wish I knew someone that does hydrodip. I've seen some DIY kits.. but not sure I want to try it.. :D

Yeh, I'm definitely not talented enough. Would jack it up 100%. My buddy is Jeff and owns Maine Coast Customs. He's a solid dude and offers competitive prices. Check his site or IG (tons of pics).

Same as intake tube?

Yessir.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Edited by gary.smedley
  • Like 2

I am unfamiliar with these fog lights. Were you able to aim them at all, or are you just stuck with however the fit in there? I'm not knocking your install at all, just wondering. Also, I have seen your truck in a write up before about the air line in your push bar, remind me why it is there? It's a decent idea, where I live, we couldn't get away with that because of the the winter weather... Years ago when I built my '72 K-5 for four-wheeling, I made my rear bumper into a air tank for my tire, so I could put air back when I left the woods.

Gotta be careful about just putting pods in there like that for fogs. They blind the shit out of oncoming traffic. Get some rigid sae fogs that are approved for road use and have a nice cut off.

• Like 2

Yeh, I'm definitely not talented enough. Would jack it up 100%. My buddy is Jeff and owns Maine Coast Customs. He's a solid dude and offers competitive prices. Check his site or IG (tons of pics).

you choose to leave the door/wood trim panels alone man?

i added the driver's side A-pillar with the assist handle - i really like it. i had 'help' too :)

IMG_7094_zpsrehe6meu.jpg

this is next for me.. minus the help.. my kids 13... if i can pry him out of his room.... loll

• Like 2

95011216ef75a762da5581ca27a3b28d.jpeg

Sunday funday wash/detail

those arent stock rims right?... some of the best rims i've seen!

you choose to leave the door/wood trim panels alone man?

Yup. Gonna see how I like it. I had a similar setup in my TL previously.

Might send them in as well later. Any idea how hard they are too remove?

Edited by gary.smedley