What have you done to your K2 today?

Dome Lamp Circuit. There are many places to tap the dome lamp. I went for the source in the dreaded X61A Junction Box. I unhanked the existing Dome Lamp circuit, cut and re-pinned with an extra grey wire for the run.

09e59b6b2f5503a7308ede6d61c7c805.jpg

22a2b79b2f58f7d2b2b6226367333d60.jpg

28b94f1c7edbdec89c4815186b3c58c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As always you have great mods and seem to be in my head as I want to do the same. Thank you!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dome Lamp Circuit. There are many places to tap the dome lamp. I went for the source in the dreaded X61A Junction Box. I unhanked the existing Dome Lamp circuit, cut and re-pinned with an extra grey wire for the run.

09e59b6b2f5503a7308ede6d61c7c805.jpg

22a2b79b2f58f7d2b2b6226367333d60.jpg

28b94f1c7edbdec89c4815186b3c58c7.jpg

So, when will you be making these? I know I'll be one of the first in line. I just had shoulder surgery, so, I'm not as mobile as I usually am.

• Like 2

So, when will you be making these? I know I'll be one of the first in line. I just had shoulder surgery, so, I'm not as mobile as I usually am.

This is an existing connector in the X61 Junction Box. All I did was remove the same lamp circuit and re terminated it an extra grey wire. In order to gain the slack, I did have to remove all the connectors and the X61A box itself. Then was able to see where the zip ties were, clip and re-zip tie once done. There is no easy around it unfortunately.

But again, there are other places to tap this circuit. For example, in the A-Pillar, there is circuit there that feeds the map laps.

It's just my OCD to do things the way I envision it would be done by Factory.

Had to take the truck in for rebalancing. Day before yesterday it developed a noticeable shake at speeds over 45 and the steering wheel was vibrating as well. One of the wheels had lost a stick on weight.

2275a2a8f76b79177302534e525a4d55.jpg

My Redline emblems came in this morning! I'll post a picture after install. Part number is 84112002. They are backordered, so it'll take a bit. Mine took about 2 weeks. They will cost around $100 for all three emblems.

Edited by Justin101714
  • Like 2

2275a2a8f76b79177302534e525a4d55.jpg

My Redline emblems came in this morning! I'll post a picture after install. Part number is 84112002. They are backordered, so it'll take a bit. Mine took about 2 weeks.

Looking forward to see these installed. I like the subtle accents like this. I thought about debadging until I saw these.

Looks good. Can you put these on all at once or do you have to do each letter individually?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tait

it looks like you peel off the back of the letters, then put them all on at once. then remove the top cover off the letters.

Detailed over the weekend. Will be getting paint correction soon!

62a2837e7a616e6159434be74338f24c.jpg

beautiful truck and awesome color!

• Like 1