What have you done to your K2 today?

Is that the DeeZee one?

I need to do something for carrying my canoe. I'm not ready to just do the foam blocks on the roof yet.

I made an install and review video. Especially for canoe/kayak hauling this rack system comes off really easy for storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Making my Black 2017 Z71 just a little blacker

attachicon.gifSteering Wheel.jpg

Vinyl Sticker for the steering wheel

attachicon.gifWheel 2.jpg

Masked it off

attachicon.gifWheel 3.jpg

Sprayed with Plasti Dip

attachicon.gifWheel 4.jpg

Think it came out pretty good.

I'm pretty decent with Plastidip, but when I tried to do the small bowties on my old wheels it turned out like crap lol. Good job on yours. I also tried to do the steering wheel bowtie with Plastidip; same result. I should look into using vinyl like you did.

I'm pretty decent with Plastidip, but when I tried to do the small bowties on my old wheels it turned out like crap lol. Good job on yours. I also tried to do the steering wheel bowtie with Plastidip; same result. I should look into using vinyl like you did.

I bought a precut bowtie for the steering wheel. lucky it came with 2. Second time I peeled it off the backing then re-stuck it on the backing with only about 1/2 of the sticker on the backing. That let me adjust it till I had it just right. Then peeled the other half off. On the plasti dip I taped each line individually. I found that was a whole lot easier than trying to cut out the bowtie.

post-171872-0-16111400-1494624673_thumb.jpg

post-171872-0-55009600-1494624689_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I bought a precut bowtie for the steering wheel. lucky it came with 2. Second time I peeled it off the backing then re-stuck it on the backing with only about 1/2 of the sticker on the backing. That let me adjust it till I had it just right. Then peeled the other half off. On the plasti dip I taped each line individually. I found that was a whole lot easier than trying to cut out the bowtie.

Wheel 6.JPG

Wheel 5.jpg

Thanks for the tip. I also taped off each line too but I think I rushed it. Oh well; I have aftermarket wheels now lol.

Today. I put in an AAL and a half inch shackle on the rear and a 1.5" level up front on top of my 6" skyjacker lift. Deleted the muffler it sounds ok but not overly loud but not loud enough which is weird. I'm going to open the flapper valve and see if that makes any changes or not. Or I might just get rid of the resonator to and put a magnoflow one in its place not sure yet. Overall my tears up now 7.5" and my fronts up 7.5". I don't like a leveled lifted truck when I haul my motorcycle I don't like the way it was squated JB the back at all. Rides. It bad with the AAL and pulling my 22 foot ski boat it looked just perfect finally instead of looking like I had a 1k tongue weight on my trailer. It's 550 but dang.

Today. I put in an AAL and a half inch shackle on the rear and a 1.5" level up front on top of my 6" skyjacker lift. Deleted the muffler it sounds ok but not overly loud but not loud enough which is weird. I'm going to open the flapper valve and see if that makes any changes or not. Or I might just get rid of the resonator to and put a magnoflow one in its place not sure yet. Overall my tears up now 7.5" and my fronts up 7.5". I don't like a leveled lifted truck when I haul my motorcycle I don't like the way it was squated JB the back at all. Rides. It bad with the AAL and pulling my 22 foot ski boat it looked just perfect finally instead of looking like I had a 1k tongue weight on my trailer. It's 550 but dang.

:noway:

• Like 1

Took 10 mins and installed my grab handle.

4C81BDAF-3500-449B-B2E7-C79FDE191BA4_zps

The instructions are very unclear. I just removed the tether all together. Just pull down to keep a constant pressure on it and insert the screwdriver in all 4 slots. Just like the one in this pic.

2B2C0C79-6066-46CB-8058-6E72192481F2_zps

• Like 2

Making my Black 2017 Z71 just a little blacker

attachicon.gifSteering Wheel.jpg

Vinyl Sticker for the steering wheel

attachicon.gifWheel 2.jpg

Masked it off

attachicon.gifWheel 3.jpg

Sprayed with Plasti Dip

attachicon.gifWheel 4.jpg

Think it came out pretty good.

looks good. where did you get the steering wheel decal from ????