What have you done to your K2 today?

My buddy ended up getting a midnight edition Z71 2018 LTZ edition, but he ended up getting upgrading to new aftermarket wheels and tires and and sold me his original tires and wheels that came with his truck. As a result, here is how my 2016 Z71 LTZ truck looks with the new wheels and tires I got off of my buddy. I love them!!!!! 

74162B0D-876C-4A24-A66A-2163E5F5C90F.jpeg

• Like 9

Had the front/rear diffs drained and refilled with new fluid and added the g2 diff cover on the rear, they also drained and refilled the transfer case and dropped the pan on the transmission and installed new filters and added new fluid. 

1 hour ago, Zurfy said:

This the one I’m using.

VXDAS EL-50448 Auto Tire Pressure... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072BK693N?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to thread-jack but I bought this one a few months ago:

http://www.tpmstoolshop.com/wholesale/el-50448-auto-tire-pressure-monitor-sensor.html

I use it on 3 different GM vehicles with no problems at all ...

23 hours ago, michigan2500hd said:

I had this box waiting for me when I got home. Now to find time to get these warped rotors swapped out. 

20180724_165421.jpg

Have to share these pics of what my original rotors and pads look like. I bet the pads have 75,000 miles left. Hated having to change brakes at 38,000 miles do to rust build up on the rotor edges. Shouldn't have happened on a 2015 already. You can see in the pic the bumpy rust on the surface. Probably could have had them turned but needed the truck. 

20180725_200852.jpg