What vehicle(s) attract women

RyanbabZ71

Women are mostly into luxury vehicles like Cadillac, Lincolns, BMW etc. Vehicles easy to get in and out. Something they like to drive and still look good. High end sports cars are a flash in the pan until the attention wares off. Most women don't care about "horsepower" and this attracts more men than women because there is no appreciation of a high end sport car. Sooner or later in convertibles you hear - put the top back up because it is messy up my hair - on a nice day. Trucks (4X4) are hard for women to get into - when dressed up and in high heels etc. Now a days women want to drive the vehicle instead of being a passenger. Some women still feel trucks are just work vehicles and don't want any part of them. Sport cars are usually the first to go after you get married and before having kids.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Women are mostly into luxury vehicles like Cadillac, Lincolns, BMW etc. Vehicles easy to get in and out. Something they like to drive and still look good. High end sports cars are a flash in the pan until the attention wares off. Most women don't care about "horsepower" and this attracts more men than women because there is no appreciation of a high end sport car. Sooner or later in convertibles you hear - put the top back up because it is messy up my hair - on a nice day. Trucks (4X4) are hard for women to get into - when dressed up and in high heels etc. Now a days women want to drive the vehicle instead of being a passenger. Some women still feel trucks are just work vehicles and don't want any part of them. Sport cars are usually the first to go after you get married and before having kids.

Nope.

...and this is exactly why I'm glad my wife is not a "typical" women in this way. She has a Jeep Commander, loves my Sierra and has even taken the old '76 Chevy pickup with 3 speed on the column out for a spin before. No sports cars, convertibles and doesn't dress up in high heels so no worries about getting up into a 4x4.

Most of the ladies in my family go high performance, the guys all drive trucks the ladies for the most part drive performance sedans or coups depending on how many kids to haul. I guess its the guys influence, once you go high performance there is no going back. Just about every car and truck these days has a performance option that's the box that gets checked.

I don't really believe that women are attracted by the car a man is driving.

Sure they will look at the truck with a loud exhaust. But just because he is loud.

And they take a glimpse at the truck with a lift and big tires. It makes the guy driving the truck look tough. But at home he is probably watching "power rangers". And they know it.

What women really like is a man driving a truck like mine. Original. Classy. Elegant.

A truck like mine represents coolness and confidence. "I'm not a player. I know what I want. Count on it."

so long

j-ten-ner

:cool:

You got me rolling on the floor JT.

Yeah, Luster will get some wimmin to drool over his car, but I bet he has to talk to a 30 guys in torn jeans, baseball hats and T-shirts for every gal. But I guess it's a labor of love. :drool:

You got me rolling on the floor JT.

Yeah, Luster will get some wimmin to drool over his car, but I bet he has to talk to a 30 guys in torn jeans, baseball hats and T-shirts for every gal. But I guess it's a labor of love. :drool:

Haha... yeah they'll drool over the Vette, but then they glance over at me and it's all over! :lol:

Just an old retired guy who enjoys watching them bend over to admire the red leather seats. :thumbs::P

The funny thing is though that nobody of us really has a clue what women attracts.

I guess.

lol

j-ten-ner

Maybe so, but it sure is fun and somewhat expensive trying to find out.

You're attracting gold diggers with luxury vehicles... I'd rather be with a man that has a decent truck that I know he works on/built himself. That shows he's capable of taking care of himself rather than buying brand new to try and be flashy.

False

Got my camaro a month before my 2nd child was born

You're attracting gold diggers with luxury vehicles... I'd rather be with a man that has a decent truck that I know he works on/built himself. That shows he's capable of taking care of himself rather than buying brand new to try and be flashy.

Guess that's why my wife fell head over heals for me 7 years ago lol. Good ol' 86 Sierra, was a long bed but damn if I didn't love that truck!

I love trucks and had them for well over 32 years. A standard 4X4 pickup is high off the ground without any serious mods. If you go to a lot of places where dress up in necessary, getting a woman with a tight skirt or dress with heels (woman’s height) is a challenge at times. There was times the woman wanted to use their car (which was great I didn’t have to drive) to avoid any mishaps getting in and out of the truck. Most women prefer not driving and some would not allow me to drive their cars. I felt somehow I paid for it later. So it is nice having another vehicle for certain circumstances. Parking in cities has some other issues if you can’t use parking garages (further walking etc.). Unless the women have the same love of trucks, I don’t see a truck as a good choice for dating or going out. It all comes to your interests and what you want to do as a couple. I always liked a little city but a lot of country that is why I always got a truck. My little sports car (two seats) is low to the ground and not much room (hard to get into it) when the top is up or in the trunk to carry things. People in trucks or SUV’s don’t see it when they are backing up unless they have a rear view camera. You also have to use extra care in parking it. But that is the same with all my vehicles. When I got a company car (not flashy/regular full size vehicle) I never had any further issues.

False

Got my camaro a month before my 2nd child was born

It is great you can afford to live large. Most people starting off or struggling have to give up the expensive vehicles (to set up the house or plan to put their kids through college etc.) and move into a less expensive vehicle or mini-van etc. to help move the family around easier.

Archived