2015 Silverado / Sierra 1500

2018GMC

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just read on the Onstar website that 2015 models will come with Onstar free for 5 years. WTF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no that's the lock/unlock/remote start app that's free for 5 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone get the backseat "Underseat Storage" option?

Do you like or dislike it? Is it worth $200?

Thanks.

Yes, I have it. Got it with the truck. I love it. It is very useful and much better than the one I had in my Avalanche. There is lots of storage in it. It looks good too. Actually, if you did not know there was storage under the seat, you would never think of it.

Thanks.

Yes, I have it. Got it with the truck. I love it. It is very useful and much better than the one I had in my Avalanche. There is lots of storage in it. It looks good too. Actually, if you did not know there was storage under the seat, you would never think of it.

Thanks.

I bought one and love it. Dealer employee discount though.

• 3 weeks later...

My dealer told me... can't remember exactly what they said, but I'm pretty sure they can be ordered in June, delivery July-August.

There does not seem to be any information on changes for 2015. Every dealer I talked to said no changes, but seeing as this is not confirmed online, I doubt it is set in stone. Even if there are changes, I doubt it will be anything major (like motors or transmissions), my guess would be small stuff, like different colours, option packages, not bursting into flames, etc.

There have been talks about new transmissions, and a diesel motor, but we probably wont see this for a couple of years. I remember something about 2018. This may have been aluminum bodies.

Archived