Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Thanks. There are a lot of nice ones out there and I've struggled to pull the trigger on a new one but with some incentives this summer and the option of the All-star pkg which provides a good level of features without a top pkg, I was sold. No shot against stock setup but a change to the wheels and tires was cheap compared to jumping pkgs so I had this in mind when I bought the truck.

IMG_5633_zpszeysxwqg.jpg

20x10 Hostile Sprocket, -19 offset with Toyo Open Country 33X12.50R20LT rubber. Slight rubbing on full lock on the driver side but not bad. The truck was already leveled when I bought it so I'm not sure the brand, etc but it was sitting pretty high.

Thanks to Bigfoot16 for all the help on the offset, etc. I basically copied his setup (haha)

Did you have to trim anything to run this set up?

Look on eBay, they are all over eBay. I forget the exact name of the company but they are legit and have outstanding replicas and definitely 20's as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screw those gay rims! American Force now has 24x16's!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Screw those gay rims! American Force now has 24x16's!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Haha I'm with ya! I'm not lookin for wheels lol that other dude was, American Force makes some super nice wheels for sure

22x9 PVD chrome OE Replica wheels with 24mm offset and 305/40r22 Falken Ziex S/TZ 05 tires which are the same height as the factory 17" tires so no speedometer etc issues. Stock height up front and the rear was slightly lowered by installing 2" drop shackles and removing the leaf spring spacer block. In certain situations during a full left turn such as while hitting a bump the left front tire rubs a bit on the inside of the wheel well liner but otherwise no issues.

Resized_20161023_093835_zps6muxkd6a.jpeg

Resized_20161024_110907_zpsg8w0pv4r.jpeg

Edited by Marv88
  • Like 1

22x9 PVD chrome OE Replica wheels with 24mm offset and 305/40r22 Falken Ziex S/TZ 05 tires which are the same height as the factory 17" tires so no speedometer etc issues. Stock height up front and the rear was slightly lowered by installing 2" drop shackles and removing the leaf spring spacer block. In certain situations during a full left turn such as while hitting a bump the left front tire rubs a bit on the inside of the wheel well liner but otherwise no issues.

Resized_20161023_093835_zps6muxkd6a.jpeg

Resized_20161024_110907_zpsg8w0pv4r.jpeg

OE reps are awesome, love that look. Nice truck