Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Any rubbing?? And what size lift??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In reverse if im backing down a hill, not at all in forward. I have a 4" lift.

I think if you go with a zero offset or closer to factory it wouldnt rub at all. I went with -12 because of the fender flares.

In reverse if im backing down a hill, not at all in forward. I have a 4" lift.

I think if you go with a zero offset or closer to factory it wouldnt rub at all. I went with -12 because of the fender flares.

Gotcha I currently only have a 2.5 level kit with 34x11.5 tires on the stocks 17 wheels and was looking to go with 17x9 with -12 offset but was pretty sure I would rub like hell... now I know I will lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My full size spare with Cooper STT Pro, white letters out.

Let me know thoughts on the white letters out, I like it. As soon as I have some extra funds, I plan to put Cooper STT Pros all around.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Really sharp looking tires, but in my opinion the white letters take away from the appearance. I totally respect your choice and your truck will look great either way!

• Like 1

My full size spare with Cooper STT Pro, white letters out.

Let me know thoughts on the white letters out, I like it. As soon as I have some extra funds, I plan to put Cooper STT Pros all around.

04bcdb03420eb61f6d1de6fd40fdf4d3.jpg

2fe4b84179e938cee3d509a68646424f.jpg

5fb8f49dfc7bb24f2e969ffc5349dfdd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

White letters out! Absolutely!

that looks killer!

• Like 1

White letters out! Absolutely!

that looks killer!

I agree. I have the same tires and was hoping id get the white letters since i have a white truck, but i didnt get so lucky....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Recently got the opportunity to hook up with MRR Wheels and got a chance to try out their newest wheel. Been waiting since July to get them,definitely worth the wait [emoji1417]

MRR T228

22x10 ET30

305/40/22

4/7 Drop

430718eeeb744224ba03c61c08da1bae.jpg

c911e326a8bda10fe2b3c5933f4f1553.jpg

Any rubbing or anything?

80dcf2ec15737586872c0d342f98cb83.jpg0b2656eae1761e121a986eab80b8c55f.jpg

18x9 -12 offset wheels with 34x12.50 BFG KO2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks great, i'm running 4.5" of lift and the same size rims and offset, What made you decide to go with the 34x12.50 over the 305 65 they're almost identical in size and price? I'm looking at both for my next set of tires but it seems like the 305 65 is more readily available and the 34's have to be ordered.

Looks great, i'm running 4.5" of lift and the same size rims and offset, What made you decide to go with the 34x12.50 over the 305 65 they're almost identical in size and price? I'm looking at both for my next set of tires but it seems like the 305 65 is more readily available and the 34's have to be ordered.

You're right, its only a half inch taller and wider which is nothing, but Discount tire near me had the 34x12.50 in stock plus the 34's are KO2's and the 305's were the KO and I prefer the sidewall of the KO2's. I wanted it to be as wide as i could any way, because of the fender flares. You cant go wrong with either tire.

Edited by MrNasty

You're right, its only a half inch taller and wider which is nothing, but Discount tire near me had the 34x12.50 in stock plus the 34's are KO2's and the 305's were the KO and I prefer the sidewall of the KO2's. I wanted it to be as wide as i could any way, because of the fender flares. You cant go wrong with either tire.

Actually on BFG's website they are both 33.5" even though they call it a 34, the 305 is 12.2" wide and 12.5" for the 34x12.50. I'm not sure why BFG makes 2 tires so close in sizes. The 305 has a higher load rating at a higher max pressure of 80 psi, max on the 34 is 65 psi. Now you can't find any of this info on their website they have everything all screwed up on there.

Actually on BFG's website they are both 33.5" even though they call it a 34, the 305 is 12.2" wide and 12.5" for the 34x12.50. I'm not sure why BFG makes 2 tires so close in sizes. The 305 has a higher load rating at a higher max pressure of 80 psi, max on the 34 is 65 psi. Now you can't find any of this info on their website they have everything all screwed up on there.

Oh ok, i didnt look at BFG. Then pretty much no difference. So just comes down to whats available I guess. I dont tow a lot with the 1500, I have a Duramax for the heavy work but for guys that do tow then the 305 would be the way to go for sure.

Anyone know the biggest size I could fit with a fabtech 3" front 2" rear with stock 20x9 +27 rims? Think I currently have 275/55/r20. Want something big and aggressive.

With the stock offset you can fit pretty big tires. I have seen some post's where guys ran 35's with factory wheels. He said no rubbing, so can probably get 33's or 34's on it with room to spare. I will find out soon as my wife wants some with more grip on her 2015. The guys at the tire shop I use will let use try a couple of sizes to see what fits without rubbing so maybe a shop near you will do the same.

With the stock offset you can fit pretty big tires. I have seen some post's where guys ran 35's with factory wheels. He said no rubbing, so can probably get 33's or 34's on it with room to spare. I will find out soon as my wife wants some with more grip on her 2015. The guys at the tire shop I use will let use try a couple of sizes to see what fits without rubbing so maybe a shop near you will do the same.

That would be great!

I found these mud hog tires for around $800 for the set so pretty cheap for 275/65/20. Thunk those would be 34s. Would love to fit 35s tho!

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/262217845925