Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

I looked when I was cleaning them the other day, but couldn't see the dimensions, I think mine are the +20 though actually because I remember seeing a 20 when I was looking at them before, but I figured that was the diameter at the time. I'll try to give it a better look tomorrow and see if I can get a picture so brighter minds can find the offset [emoji23][emoji23].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All good man, just stinks when you go to a wheel dealer and they tell you the wheel youre looking at has 6 different variable offsets thatll work for me. Yet i cant see thrm in person to get the best idea of look i want for my truck and same time functionality to compare. If the ones i purchased are what you have ill be very pleased.

I should have my wheels in for friday keeping my fingers cross. [emoji108] [emoji108]

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

i work for the power company, i have to drive down washed out right away's some times so i leveled my truck and found a good deal on some used trail grapplers. Does that make me a pavement princess? I actually want to go down to all terrains since my pavement princess ears dont have to hear the mud terrain hum while bringing my sleds up north all winter.

internet commentators are getting out of hand, Seriously who really beats the shit out of their 40k+ truck offroad (besides those lucky enough to live out in the desert)

i work for the power company, i have to drive down washed out right away's some times so i leveled my truck and found a good deal on some used trail grapplers. Does that make me a pavement princess? I actually want to go down to all terrains since my pavement princess ears dont have to hear the mud terrain hum while bringing my sleds up north all winter.

internet commentators are getting out of hand, Seriously who really beats the shit out of their 40k+ truck offroad (besides those lucky enough to live out in the desert)

Who's this angry directed towards? Lol

• Like 1

New to the board. Big fan of GM/Chevy trucks. My first truck was a 2011 Silverado 1500 LT single cab, black on black 4x4. Man I loved that truck. I've now got a 15 Silverado High Country 5.3L 4x4. I posted a pic below, but not sure if it will work, if not it is my profile pic.

Anyway, I just ordered a RC 2" leveling kit for the front, not touching the back. I am planning to order a set of 275/60R20 Falken Wildpeak AT3W. I believe they come in right at 34 inches. I've read through the forum quite a bit and I think these should fit without scraping.

High Country Stock Rims-20x9 with a +27 offset

Any thoughts?

photo-175297.jpg?t=56654068?t=34538122

• Like 1

New to the board. Big fan of GM/Chevy trucks. My first truck was a 2011 Silverado 1500 LT single cab, black on black 4x4. Man I loved that truck. I've now got a 15 Silverado High Country 5.3L 4x4. I posted a pic below, but not sure if it will work, if not it is my profile pic.

Anyway, I just ordered a RC 2" leveling kit for the front, not touching the back. I am planning to order a set of 275/60R20 Falken Wildpeak AT3W. I believe they come in right at 34 inches. I've read through the forum quite a bit and I think these should fit without scraping.

High Country Stock Rims-20x9 with a +27 offset

Any thoughts?

photo-175297.jpg?t=56654068?t=34538122

That'll be roughly a hair to 33's

275/65 would be 34 while retaining your 10 7/8 width

Itll fit from what it seema i saw from others but itll probably be tucked real toght to the well. I saw the 1" lift and 35s are tucked tight

Got the new wheels on. I think im going to order the k02 these things whine like a b*tch, i barely can hear my music

Debating going 34s since i have room but 35s will be to stuffed. I should still flex with 34s and with the weight the tires arent true 33s? Im getting 32 on my tape measure [emoji18][emoji18]6831d9eb220f8a89943d0cd959db0212.jpgeddfd483c9671201d8ac876ef632b7c7.jpga362adb699b70f9939f8c8d3316e0658.jpg8e7c545925ec38abfe73153e2ca21ebd.jpg

• Like 2

Got the new wheels on. I think im going to order the k02 these things whine like a b*tch, i barely can hear my music

Debating going 34s since i have room but 35s will be to stuffed. I should still flex with 34s and with the weight the tires arent true 33s? Im getting 32 on my tape measure [emoji18][emoji18]6831d9eb220f8a89943d0cd959db0212.jpgeddfd483c9671201d8ac876ef632b7c7.jpga362adb699b70f9939f8c8d3316e0658.jpg8e7c545925ec38abfe73153e2ca21ebd.jpg

The wheels look good, I'm not a fan of the tires though.

It sounds like you're debating going with a larger size of Tire B based on how much room you have with Tire A. If that's the case, be aware that different manufacturers/tires will measure differently. If you want input on the tire size, post a little more detail (offset/current tire brand and size/proposed tire) all in the same post. You may have posted some of that back in the last few pages, but it's difficult to scrounge up and requires some assumptions from people.

The wheels look good, I'm not a fan of the tires though.

It sounds like you're debating going with a larger size of Tire B based on how much room you have with Tire A. If that's the case, be aware that different manufacturers/tires will measure differently. If you want input on the tire size, post a little more detail (offset/current tire brand and size/proposed tire) all in the same post. You may have posted some of that back in the last few pages, but it's difficult to scrounge up and requires some assumptions from people.

I bought eldorado extreme mud claw mt 33x12.5 on 20s.

The wheels i bought with this are 20x9 +20 offset

I measured these current tires and got 32" on resting load.

Would the 33x12.5 k02 be 33s at 35psi? I want to still flex but gain a bit more tire height so would 34 be pointless and to much?

Would the 33x12.5 k02 be 33s at 35psi? I want to still flex but gain a bit more tire height so would 34 be pointless and to much?

33x12 are not true to size...all the ones I have researched are 32.6 or 32.8. BFG specs for the KO2 are on their website.

Well first of all, I don't think BFG makes a k02 in 33x12.5x20. Somehow their official site specs Excel sheet just got changed to an unsorted PDF so it's hard to tell for sure. They do have a 34x12.5x18, but I don't think that's what you mean.

Regardless, bcbz71 is spot on. You need to look at the manufacturer's spec, not just what some third party website says most 33x12.5, 275/60r20's, etc. are. There will still be some variation between specs and actual measurements under load (and variances between tread height on the edges).

Eldorado says your current tire is 32.51" by spec. Depending on load range, it may squish down a bit more than others when measured with the truck weight, too.

I would think your best bets for height with the k02 would be 275/65r20 (34.09 x 10.98") or 305/55r20 (33.23" x 12.2").

Eldorado says your current tire is 32.51" by spec. Depending on load range, it may squish down a bit more than others when measured with the truck weight, too.

I would think your best bets for height with the k02 would be 275/65r20 (34.09 x 10.98") or 305/55r20 (33.23" x 12.2").

Probably go with the 33 for the width, but ill double check and confirm. I appreciate all the help everyone is doing for me. [emoji4][emoji4]