Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

So I am looking to get new rims and tires. It's one of the only things holding me back from a 4 bds lift. I just dont know what I want.

I was wondering what people think of these rims? Not sure if I would go with 18 inch or 20 inch rims. But I do want to put toyo AT tires on them for sure. 33inch to be specific, maybe if they have ones that get close to 34 inch.

http://www.bbwheelsonline.com/grid-off-gd07-wheels-rims-black-anthracite-gray-bronze/

I am leaning to the brown / anthracite as I have an iridium truck and I think they would stand out. Or maybe the gray but that might be too dull. What do people think?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Fixed my previous post. I put in the wrong freqs. Edited the post for the correct freqs

But any advice on tire pressure to use on the at2's? At 36 now

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

40-42 normal driving. Bump up when towing or hauling heavy loads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Best i could do before leaving work, then it started pouring down rain :/ love it though. 295/70/17 RTs with Method NVs. Stoked with how it turned out and surprisingly no rubbing, even with the little 1.8" the Bilstein's provide. Now i just wish i had 6112s and new control arms lol.C8BB12B3-9CA6-4FFE-86EC-DCCA7CAD6EE9_zps

99825CE0-D3B5-48E9-9B34-315B44010963_zps

8719E373-FBAD-4412-8E7D-577C0A678F76_zps

Hey bud, we've chatted before. How high do you think the 6112's will raise the front. I have the 1500's now and not as level as I had planed. Great ride but I think I will swap with the 6112's when they come out

• 2 weeks later...

So I am looking to get new rims and tires. It's one of the only things holding me back from a 4 bds lift. I just dont know what I want.

I was wondering what people think of these rims? Not sure if I would go with 18 inch or 20 inch rims. But I do want to put toyo AT tires on them for sure. 33inch to be specific, maybe if they have ones that get close to 34 inch.

http://www.bbwheelsonline.com/grid-off-gd07-wheels-rims-black-anthracite-gray-bronze/

I am leaning to the brown / anthracite as I have an iridium truck and I think they would stand out. Or maybe the gray but that might be too dull. What do people think?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have an Iridium truck as well. I'd LOVE to see those bronze wheels on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. I think 18s with more rubber look better than 20s or larger. Good job for doing my homework for me.

Agreed . I've got the stock 18" wheels and actually like the more rubber route as well . Sure can't hurt ride either .

Didn't want to start a new thread but I searched all over this one. Will the Method NV 17x8.5 w/0 offset with 285/70 BFG A/T work with stock height suspension (4x4 crew cab)? Or would I be better off going with the 275/70-17 BFGs for stock height suspension?

Edited by LFZ