Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

They sure look nice! However I've been wanting to go from 20" to 18" for ride quality on Michigan's terrible roads.
I can't find a wheel I'm in love with.. Don't want all black and being a silver ice color truck the chrome is a bit much. Looking for a black and machined finish that's bold.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Here are my pro comp series 48 that I just got on my silver ice about a week and and really like the look. They are almost identical to Fuel Mavericks. I've gotten over a dozen comments in the past week. Just an option I thought may fit your style8450f0b5c68b7531421447ace267c441.jpg79d959192b1058ab0846dba851e15110.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 hours ago, michigan2500hd said:

They sure look nice! However I've been wanting to go from 20" to 18" for ride quality on Michigan's terrible roads.
I can't find a wheel I'm in love with.. Don't want all black and being a silver ice color truck the chrome is a bit much. Looking for a black and machined finish that's bold.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm also silver ice and want machined.  Haven't bit the bullet yet and cant decide either.  Tires incoming so I have to decide soon.

Edited by Austin66

Okay guys.. I'm getting tired of the black wheels.  Thinking about going chrome 22x10's instead of staying with the 20's.  Anybody have any good or bad to say about 22" wheels and tires.  For reference, I'm looking at Hostile Alpha's with Nitto ridge grapplers.

Thanks in advvance

Stay away from logging roads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 10/24/2017 at 7:26 PM, Bigfoot16 said:

Okay guys.. I'm getting tired of the black wheels.  Thinking about going chrome 22x10's instead of staying with the 20's.  Anybody have any good or bad to say about 22" wheels and tires.  For reference, I'm looking at Hostile Alpha's with Nitto ridge grapplers.

Thanks in advvance

I loved my hostile hammered Wheels, but the “chrome” which was pvd peeled in a year. I was told all pvd wheels are now having issues, and they’re no longer offering them. 

F66A14EF-8B4B-48F9-AB06-80F56F71782E.jpeg

0936748d2cdd368bb96acaeee2da4b51.jpg

Teaser.... just brought it home. Gonna take better pics after the sun gets higher in the sky and I can pull the stockers out of the bed. Damn thing is squatting a full inch with them in there [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/3/2017 at 8:42 PM, seansharley said:

I loved my hostile hammered Wheels, but the “chrome” which was pvd peeled in a year. I was told all pvd wheels are now having issues, and they’re no longer offering them. 

F66A14EF-8B4B-48F9-AB06-80F56F71782E.jpeg

Wow..not cool at all...