Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Just got my truck set up to where I wanted it.  Bought my track last Dec and was completely stock until 3 weeks ago.  Took me forever to decide on the setup and I couldn't be happier.  Fuel Crush 20" wrapped with BFG 285/55/r20.  Did a 2.25 level in the front absolutely no rubbing and plenty of clearance.  Added Corsa Touring this weekend and Corsa performance intake.  System is awesome.  When Cruising there is no drone and quiet as stock, when you get on it it just sounds amazing.  Perfect system in my opinion.

• Like 1

Quick question, maybe someone can help. But my truck came stock with the chrome 20” rims and I’ve since sold those and got 20” fuel Mavericks. Anyways I’m looking at a new setup and the rims I want are 17”, would I be able to just slap them on? I remember reading somewhere that anything under an 18” won’t fit because of the brake rotors? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question, maybe someone can help. But my truck came stock with the chrome 20” rims and I’ve since sold those and got 20” fuel Mavericks. Anyways I’m looking at a new setup and the rims I want are 17”, would I be able to just slap them on? I remember reading somewhere that anything under an 18” won’t fit because of the brake rotors? Thanks!

I've always been under the impression that 17" is the smallest you can go. Many members on here have 17's.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just got my truck set up to where I wanted it.  Bought my track last Dec and was completely stock until 3 weeks ago.  Took me forever to decide on the setup and I couldn't be happier.  Fuel Crush 20" wrapped with BFG 285/55/r20.  Did a 2.25 level in the front absolutely no rubbing and plenty of clearance.  Added Corsa Touring this weekend and Corsa performance intake.  System is awesome.  When Cruising there is no drone and quiet as stock, when you get on it it just sounds amazing.  Perfect system in my opinion.

This looks perfect, nicely done. Got any more pics? If I change my wheels I think I will go that tire size. The Corsa touring sounds killer. I did a Borla muffler swap that sounds great but could be a little louder.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, BlueTopaz14 said:

17" is the base size for these trucks. Unless you paid extra money for the brake upgrade I can't see why they won't fit.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sierra Jon said:

This looks perfect, nicely done. Got any more pics? If I change my wheels I think I will go that tire size. The Corsa touring sounds killer. I did a Borla muffler swap that sounds great but could be a little louder.

IMG_0082.JPG

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sierra Jon said:

Haven't posted a pic in a while... 275/60R20 Duratracs, MotoFab 2" with Hellwig 987 helper springs. 2d69413c38479ccb3730a9c478e72ca5.jpg

That is one sharp looking truck!