Post up your Summit White Silverado/Sierra

Good looking truck. How much to get that bully bar color matched and installed?

Shakey

It's 3 year old plastidip. I'm about to sell the bull bar if you are interested. The light bar will go with it. It's black underneath so it doesn't have any scratches or dents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought it Tuesday evening. Bilstein 5100s are on the UPS truck as we speak. Probably go with notch 3 just to keep a little rake for towing/hauling. This truck is replacing my 1999 GMC K1500. The old girl was a beast with the 5.7 and 3.73s, but maintenance burden was more than I wanted to deal with. 

85DC3116-B90F-41A8-971C-CADCA87162EF.jpeg

• Like 3

Welp just found out my truck is not Summit White :( even though it was advertised as summit white at the dealership and the guy even gave me touch up paint for summit white. Apparently I have White Diamond Pearl according to my painter and the code in the glove box. Good thing i didnt go ahead and do touch up work on it yet.

Welp just found out my truck is not Summit White [emoji20] even though it was advertised as summit white at the dealership and the guy even gave me touch up paint for summit white. Apparently I have White Diamond Pearl according to my painter and the code in the glove box. Good thing i didnt go ahead and do touch up work on it yet.

White diamond and Summit/Olympic are VERY different

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

White diamond and Summit/Olympic are VERY different

yea I notice it now. Since its my first gm truck i didn't know the different types of white GM/Chevy have. I would remove my posts so no-one gets confused with the shade but it doesn't let me remove them

On 2/21/2019 at 8:43 PM, boilers said:

Just bought it Tuesday evening. Bilstein 5100s are on the UPS truck as we speak. Probably go with notch 3 just to keep a little rake for towing/hauling. This truck is replacing my 1999 GMC K1500. The old girl was a beast with the 5.7 and 3.73s, but maintenance burden was more than I wanted to deal with. 

85DC3116-B90F-41A8-971C-CADCA87162EF.jpeg

Sharp looking truck. What wheels are those?

6 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Great looking truck! Did you trim the chin spoiler, or is that an aftermarket piece?

I removed the bottom portion of the valance/chin spoiler. Its held on with with a bunch of small 7mm head bolts.