Post up your Summit White Silverado/Sierra

15 minutes ago, Nasty said:

Thats an old picture. This is more recent with bigger wheels and ltz front valance 2d9f9f8880e6727de0161b57d08ad2f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks even better now! Well done

7 minutes ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

You guys like driving white trucks? It wouldn't be my first choice due to being mistaken for a work truck but the only new 2018s I can find with the max trailering package are white. 

What's that old saying? It's all pink on the inside... Anyway, I doubt many people mistake mine for a work truck LOL, especially when they hear it. It hides dirt really well, stays significantly cooler in the summer, swirl marks are darn near impossible to see (if you have any) and pretty much any accessory goes well...red hooks, chrome hooks, black wheels, chrome wheels you get my drift...even purple goes with white :thumbs:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, SS502 said:

What's that old saying? It's all pink on the inside... Anyway, I doubt many people mistake mine for a work truck LOL, especially when they hear it. It hides dirt really well, stays significantly cooler in the summer, swirl marks are darn near impossible to see (if you have any) and pretty much any accessory goes well...red hooks, chrome hooks, black wheels, chrome wheels you get my drift...even purple goes with white :thumbs:

Exactly.. white is a perfect blank canvas for mods that doesn’t show the dirt and paint damage that black or other dark colors do.  If you’re leaving at bone stock I guess I could see somebody thinking it could possibly be a work truck. I guess most of the guys on here just eliminate that from being an option by creating their own version. But come to think of it my truck is technically a work truck so maybe he is on to something lol 

Here’s a video my buddy did after the original build. Some other mods have been made since and I didn’t choose the music nor understand half of what they are saying but it’s a white “work truck”

Edited by CovetedStyle
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, CovetedStyle said:

Exactly.. white is a perfect blank canvas for mods that doesn’t show the dirt and paint damage that black or other dark colors do.  If you’re leaving at bone stock I guess I could see somebody thinking it could possibly be a work truck. I guess most of the guys on here just eliminate that from being an option by creating their own version. But come to think of it my truck is technically a work truck so maybe he is on to something lol 

Right on...gorgeous truck, that passenger's leg looks pretty nice too :thumbs: I hadn't seen the chrome (or highly polished) drive shaft in your other pics or maybe just missed it. Very nice Sir, very nice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, SS502 said:

Right on...gorgeous truck, that passenger's leg looks pretty nice too :thumbs: I hadn't seen the chrome (or highly polished) drive shaft in your other pics or maybe just missed it. Very nice Sir, very nice.

The ol passenger leg shot gets them every time! Haha And thank you again my friend our drive shafts are aluminum so very easily polished.  And it’s a polished stainless exhaust system next to it which helps it just look even more shiny haha

Edited by CovetedStyle
  • Like 2

Here is my 2015 Sierra 1500 SLT i just picked up a little over a week ago.

Already debadged the truck and will soon get the chrome to color match in summit or black. Custom summit white tow mirrors are in the works as well. I don't think I will ever get another color Sierra since this summit white looks beautiful.

rsz_20190208_192249.jpg

rsz_20190208_192339.jpg

rsz_20190208_192510.jpg

rsz_20190208_192529.jpg

rsz_20190208_192556.jpg

rsz_20190208_192617.jpg

rsz_20190212_131005.jpg

• Like 6

On 2/8/2019 at 12:36 PM, Cpl_Punishment said:

You guys like driving white trucks? It wouldn't be my first choice due to being mistaken for a work truck but the only new 2018s I can find with the max trailering package are white. 

White certainly would not be my first choice because of the work truck thing. Mine is an SLT with a good bit of chrome, so probably doesn’t look too much like one. Then again, I use it as one, so if the shoe fits...

It hides dirt and paint defects extremely well and looks really good with just a pressure washer.  I put a lot less effort into keeping it clean compared to my crystal red Camaro. It’s a good bit bigger so I’m thankful for that.

My next truck will not be white non the less.

• Like 1

Well mine is a work truck. White and all but when your shopping used, color and sub model are not always that easy to get exactly what you want. My wt does exactly what I bought it for...to pull my 10k travel trailer. With the 4:11 rear end it handles the trailer nicely and well within limits.

• Like 1