Levelling with Fox Shocks

There is no separate part number for steel vs aluminum. Fox makes both standard travel 2.5 and extended travel 2.5 coilovers for use with aftermarket arms (Internal limiting spacer is removed, same shock otherwise). There is only one Fox 2.0 part number. Below are all the part numbers, let us know if we can answer any other questions.

FOX Racing Shox

2007+ Front Shock Options

2.0 Performance Series IFP Coilover | 0-2"+ | FOX 985-02-018 | MSRP $429.95 each

2.5 Factory Series Coilover IFP | 0-3" | Ext Travel / UCA Required | FOX 883-02-028 | MSRP $1294.95 set

2.5 Factory Series Coilover w/ Reservoir | 0-2" | FOX 883-02-121 | MSRP $1594.95 set

2.5 Factory Series Coilover w/ Reservoir | 0-3" | Ext Travel / UCA Required | FOX 880-02-525 | MSRP $1594.95 set

2.5 Factory Series Coilover w/ Reservoir | 4-6" | Bracket Lift Kit | FOX 883-02-305 | MSRP $1749.95 set
2.5 Factory Series Coilover w/ Res & DSC Adjuster | 0-2" | FOX 883-06-121 | MSRP $1894.95 set

2.5 Factory Series Coilover w/ Res & DSC Adjuster | 0-3" | Ext Travel / UCA Required | FOX 880-06-525 | MSRP $1894.95 set

2007+ Rear Shock Options

2.0 Performance Series IFP | 0-1" | FOX 980-24-660 | MSRP $129.95 each

2.5 Factory Series Reservoir | 0-1.5" | FOX 883-24-003 | MSRP $899.95 set

2.5 Factory Series Res w/ DSC Adjuster | 0-1.5" | FOX 883-26-003 | MSRP $1199.95 set

• 4 weeks later...

I had the 2.0 and the non res 2.5 on my last truck.. (2010 GMC Sierra 2wd).. I loved them.. Yes you will be fine going with either the 2.0 or 2.5... The 2.0 as far as I can remember will not have to have aftermarket uCAs but the 2.5 will.. I ordered my stuff from off-road warehouse, excellent customer service.. If you are wanting to get new UCAs I would go for the cognito ones.. I did and loved them as well...

How were the 2.0'same? Worth getting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are now selling Cognito! Great paired with the FOX 2.0 or 2.5

Did Cognito ever figure out what the problem with up travel that was going on? One member here posted photos showing what looked like significant damage. Some said problems on with 2.0 not 2.5 I'm very interested in a 2.0 or 2.5 setup Front and Rear, in addition to swapping out the rear block. I'd love to be sitting at 3" up front and still have a little rake. Still not sure what the best setup is going to be.

Edited by TheTunaHunter

Did Cognito ever figure out what the problem with up travel that was going on? One member here posted photos showing what looked like significant damage. Some said problems on with 2.0 not 2.5 I'm very interested in a 2.0 or 2.5 setup Front and Rear, in addition to swapping out the rear block. I'd love to be sitting at 3" up front and still have a little rake. Still not sure what the best setup is going to be.

I ordered the 2.5 reservoir fronts, 2.0 rear and cognito arms along with a 1inch larger rear block and front differential spacers. Will post my results once it's all installed

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the 2.5 reservoir fronts, 2.0 rear and cognito arms along with a 1inch larger rear block and front differential spacers. Will post my results once it's all installed

What do you mean by front differential spacers? Never seen them outside of a lift kit.

What do you mean by front differential spacers? Never seen them outside of a lift kit.

Four little hockey puck shaped spacers, about an inch thick with longer bolts. Not as much drop as brackets but the most you can do without doing too much cutting

Four little hockey puck shaped spacers, about an inch thick with longer bolts. Not as much drop as brackets but the most you can do without doing too much cutting

Interesting, what vendor sells these? This might be an option for me in the future.

Edited by pewterliftedz

Interesting, what vendor sells these? This might be an option for me in the future.

I bought them off eBay at the recommendation of someone at another forum. His Silverado build came together nicely using those

Doing the same thing minus ressies with cognito uca. Did u install yet? Do the diff spacers drop differential for bet angles? How high did u go? I want to do 2.5 inch but concerned the angles might be to much. This is first I have herd of differential spacers. Do u have a link?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Doing the same thing minus ressies with cognito uca. Did u install yet? Do the diff spacers drop differential for bet angles? How high did u go? I want to do 2.5 inch but concerned the angles might be to much. This is first I have herd of differential spacers. Do u have a link?

Pm me I'll send you the link for the threads I read and the spacers I bought. I received the rear shocks but I'm still waiting on the fronts and arms. I also bought a 1 inch rear block. Most likely I'll go 2.5 at first and see how it settles. Then maybe experiment with 3.

My dealer is doing the whole install but won't do the diff spacers. So I'm gonna evaluate my angles once it's done and either do the spacers myself or have an off-road shop install them.

Did u do install yet? Did u diff drop?

• 2 weeks later...

FINALLY!! After 5 missed delivery dates and constant pushbacks from FOX, we have just received our order of FOX 2.0 coilover systems. If you have a current order, it will ship Monday, please be on the lookout for an email update.

If youd like to get your own, please use this link
http://shop.mrtmotorsports.net/fox-racing-shocks/fox-20-performance-series-shocks/98502018fullset/i-3735491.aspx

Have a great weekend.

• 4 weeks later...