• 2 months later...

So I ended up going with the ridge grapplers in 285/50/22.  Just have the rough county 2” up front nothing in the rear.  What pressures are y’all running? Tire shop has mine set anywhere from 35-39 seems low for the load e tires 

3C4B6AF3-BD4E-420E-AA8E-339FFA0725F5.jpeg

• 1 month later...
On 7/30/2017 at 10:13 PM, Gmclphysio said:

Thanks so much for taking the time to post the photos.

Your truck with the 4 inch Fabtech lift does indeed look bad ass!

For simplicity right now I am going to start with the SuspensionMaxx 2.5" level and 1" in the back and see how I like it while I get the topper, tow mirrors and chrome delete sorted and go from there. Then decide about tires to get it all buttoned up!

Good to know the Fabtech 4" lift is a solid option! Did it require any metal cutting or grinding of the exsisting truck set up?

Cheers

What size spacers are you running?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2016 Silverado - 2" rough country leveling kit - 285/55/22 Nitto Terra Grappler G2's 

It rubs pretty bad in forward/reverse at about  3/4 turn. Honestly the look of it is well worth the tire rub, so I deal with it for right now...just a three point turn takes 4 now haha!  I made a detailed youtube video on the tires and rubbing issues - check it out! (Or type in my channel name 'AJ LoDato'.  Hopefully this helps some of you out.

2017 GMC Denali with OEM 22's. I have a 2.5" Suspension Maxx leveling kit on the front, stock on the rear. Bottom pic is with the stock 285/45/22's and the top pic I just had the Nitto Terra Grappler G2 put on today in 285/55/22. Slight rub on the right front when turned to the right backing up, no other rub anywhere. I think the pic is an optical illusion as it appears to sit a little higher in the front after the new tires, but measure 39.5" up front and 40" in the rear from the ground to the wheel well.

0919374be920fb2c02eb23f46ae9c3c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

43577195d7089082ffaf39cc088729ee.jpg

• 3 months later...

So did anyone have to cut any metal to make the 285/55/22 Ridge Grapplers fit? or just plastic?

also if anyone has any more pics on instagram on their setup comment your username so I can see more pics. Thanks.

Hey, I really like instagram for this! The fact that we can share photos of our trucks with those who are really interested in it and not just for likes and followers is great and it makes us post more as we know that there's someone out there who is really interested in it. Though, when I just was opening my new business and made a page on instagram I didn't know how to reach out to people so I used this automatic likes and comments to attract more people from throughout the world with the same interests.

Edited by Harryhi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 10:34 PM, Tleesmith14 said:

So I ended up going with the ridge grapplers in 285/50/22.  Just have the rough county 2” up front nothing in the rear.  What pressures are y’all running? Tire shop has mine set anywhere from 35-39 seems low for the load e tires 

3C4B6AF3-BD4E-420E-AA8E-339FFA0725F5.jpeg

are you running any wheel spacers?

im not sure if anyone has had an issue with rubbing.   but ill give a little background on the truck, 

2015 z71 CC - 3.5 RC lift - OE 22 with 285/55 ridge grapplers - Zone fender plates - pocket fenders

so i was ok for a long time and the only rub i was getting was on the sway bar both sides.  i wanted to fill out the pocket fenders so i added 2in hubcentric spacers.   the only rub i have now is rear of the drivers side fender,    the passanger side has about a good 3/8 to 1/2in clearance on the same spot.   

im confused as to why its only the drivers side rubbing?

20200525_050422.jpg

• 2 weeks later...