Just got my 22” ck158 (+31) reps wrapped in 285/55/R22 Nitto Terra Grappler G2s today. Love the look and glad I went with these over the 305/45s.

This is on a 2.5” RC Level with the 1” rear blocks.

Slight rub at full lock in reverse so I plan to do a bit of trimming or tie backs with zip ties.

Let me know what you guys think!

5ef839d99f5e534818fae6bfab997937.jpg

ef2bddd83fbde04b65e45fe728ba590a.jpg

cc319e8dab182e668d9e89a4d4f629c6.jpg

• Like 2

On 7/20/2017 at 2:42 PM, pdosescu said:

I added the spacer for the look mostly. It's the same front and rear and it looks pretty solid. I ran a SuspensionMaxx 2.5" level. I loved it and the bracket for the relocation of the level sensor was good. It was actually accidentally transferred to the Fabtech control arms and it ended up making my whole lift ride better because it put the sensor at a better angle. Here's the truck with the level.

a9d3a27e92e1930da0cff1da4bb34ff0.jpg

The ride was pretty much same as stock. The only time I could feel a difference was at 75+mph and I think the aerodynamic change was the biggest difference.

I would highly recommend a true lift for such a size tire. Yes, it could technically fit on just a level, but it really doesn't make a lot of sense to limit the movement of the suspension that way. But I built this truck to be able to drive through a ditch if I feel like it... haha you know what I mean though.

Here's the truck with the Fabtech 4". I'd highly recommend this set up. I'll take pics of the upper ball joint if you want. It's solid.

0d1397f4b8cd7e60a47b13f54f02d9b9.jpgc6172030c12927cb05a027c201fc1494.jpg70e43d415075285f94124f57dd6a4fba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know this is a really old post.. but i have been searching and searching and finally found someone with a denali with the uniball fabtech 4 inch lift!!  this is the exact setup i am looking to run in my 15 denali, stock 22s with 33's.. can i ask how this setup has lasted?? and my bigger question is, did this lift widen the front track width? 

im about to pull the trigger on this lift so i am just wondering if i should be ordering spacers as well.. i do want the wheels to poke.. 1-1.5 inch or so.. 

thanks in advance!

• Like 1

On 4/3/2018 at 11:20 AM, Cali315 said:

i know this is a really old post.. but i have been searching and searching and finally found someone with a denali with the uniball fabtech 4 inch lift!!  this is the exact setup i am looking to run in my 15 denali, stock 22s with 33's.. can i ask how this setup has lasted?? and my bigger question is, did this lift widen the front track width? 

im about to pull the trigger on this lift so i am just wondering if i should be ordering spacers as well.. i do want the wheels to poke.. 1-1.5 inch or so.. 

thanks in advance!

The front end track didn’t widen.. at least not anything I can notice. I did install front and rear 1.25” spacers. The lift has been holding up well. I’ve had it on for 8 months and 19K miles. The lift has held up well. I have some noises here and there but the alignment is holding great and the tires are wearing very well. I’ve had everything re-torqued after about 10k miles and I’m going to have it done again in a few weeks. I take my truck off road a lot and I drive it pretty hard. It’s almost always muddy. Some people think I’m crazy to take a Denali off road but hey, that’s why I built it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pdosescu said:

The front end track didn’t widen.. at least not anything I can notice. I did install front and rear 1.25” spacers. The lift has been holding up well. I’ve had it on for 8 months and 19K miles. The lift has held up well. I have some noises here and there but the alignment is holding great and the tires are wearing very well. I’ve had everything re-torqued after about 10k miles and I’m going to have it done again in a few weeks. I take my truck off road a lot and I drive it pretty hard. It’s almost always muddy. Some people think I’m crazy to take a Denali off road but hey, that’s why I built it!

Thank you very much! I appreciate the response! On their website it says you can’t run stock wheels.. which I’m the same way.. want it semi stock looking for now but want a more aggressive look and a little height! Glad I found your post!! I was already thinking of ordering spacers as well! Likely 1.5” but all and all thank you very much! Your truck looks great!! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cali315 said:

Thank you very much! I appreciate the response! On their website it says you can’t run stock wheels.. which I’m the same way.. want it semi stock looking for now but want a more aggressive look and a little height! Glad I found your post!! I was already thinking of ordering spacers as well! Likely 1.5” but all and all thank you very much! Your truck looks great!! 

Thank you! Let me know if you have any other questions , I’m happy to help!

• Like 1

Can you Denali guys fill me in please. 4 inch fabtech is working out with the magnaride system? I would like to keep the factory 20’s and run 35’s. 

Guys can you send me some pictures of y’all’s rigs? What set up you have & how its holding up. Semi stock look but beefed up with lift factory wheels big tires! Bam!

On 4/4/2018 at 2:42 PM, pdosescu said:

Thank you! Let me know if you have any other questions , I’m happy to help!

Hey pdosescu.. another question for you! did you have to do anything with the Mag ride sensor? ive read a few more forms and guys have had to relocate, adjust or have the dealership "zero" everything with the computers.. just thought i would ask you since you have the same kit i want lol 

thanks in advance again!

43 minutes ago, Cali315 said:

Hey pdosescu.. another question for you! did you have to do anything with the Mag ride sensor? ive read a few more forms and guys have had to relocate, adjust or have the dealership "zero" everything with the computers.. just thought i would ask you since you have the same kit i want lol 

thanks in advance again!

I didn’t have anything done at the dealership. I made small metal brackets to move the level sensor up about 1 inch from the factory position. The Fabtech 4” had upper control arms so the geometry is not the same. But I still made 4 total adjustment holes/levels and I adjusted the level sensor around for a few weeks until I found the setting that rode and dampened the best. 

16 hours ago, pdosescu said:

I didn’t have anything done at the dealership. I made small metal brackets to move the level sensor up about 1 inch from the factory position. The Fabtech 4” had upper control arms so the geometry is not the same. But I still made 4 total adjustment holes/levels and I adjusted the level sensor around for a few weeks until I found the setting that rode and dampened the best. 

thank you!!! 

Sounds like the level kit i got from suspension maxx. they give you a bracket to adjust the magnaride bracket according to the amount of level you choose. Level is ok but now im going for the 6 inch lift with 35's but want to keep my oem 20 inch denali wheels & that is an issue

On 4/3/2018 at 11:20 AM, Cali315 said:

thanks in advance!

Now that is a clean Denali! 4 inch fabtech? OEM wheels? Made your own bracket for the magna ride? 

• 2 weeks later...