Gauge cluster swap

It is not possible unless you have someone who can handle the custom programming that would be needed, there is only 1 person who can do that and I am not sure he is still doing that programming anymore.

His name is Chris White of White industries.

Somewhat related -- I noticed that you can get that display on the 2016 Yukon/Tahoe. I know the entire dash shape is different but I think the speedo display area looks the same so I think GM is using it across a few different vehicles.

It is possible. I was about to do this and several members here can do the programming. I already have a denali cluster, just need to send it in and pay the fee.

We do the programming for the other companies, and GM dealers etc. We have the ability to build custom software to put any cluster you want in any vehicle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

We do the programming for the other companies, and GM dealers etc. We have the ability to build custom software to put any cluster you want in any vehicle.

Like say a 2016 Denali cluster into a 2016 Sierra? Would you have a price range of the cluster or would I have to source that? Also, what would be the programming price? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to put it on here. Thank you!

• Like 1

i ask it when i ordered my hmi from mvi...... he said he would bring me in contact with his programmer ........are you the one he talked about ??? if yes i yould appreciate if you can pm me about that................i want enhance cluster in my truck to get radio control on steering also because i want full color in cluster instead monochromic one i have now...

i ask it when i ordered my hmi from mvi...... he said he would bring me in contact with his programmer ........are you the one he talked about ??? if yes i yould appreciate if you can pm me about that................i want enhance cluster in my truck to get radio control on steering also because i want full color in cluster instead monochromic one i have now...

Yes that would be us, those of you looking for info need to contact us as each scenario is different.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yes that would be us, those of you looking for info need to contact us as each scenario is different

Yes and thx I got all info I wanted on your site...we will make business soon

Do have any videos of the swap?

ame="ravageur1972" post="1811672" timestamp="1463399199"]

Do have any videos of the swap?

no i don't have but project isn't finished yet.......for now i did io4 to io5 radio with android auto, leather steering wheel and i still looking for a denalli cluster at a nice price to finish the project...........but for now everything work as suppose to do .......while i'm looking for cluster i do wiring check and add wires that miss to make cluster working