Please post up pictures of you truck with 285/65/18"

285/65/18 on just a 2” front level.

C1F64A39-B983-489C-B90E-F3B7DD4CD145.thumb.jpeg.0c93f6b4b8049534510ec269ed854e79.jpeg

Z2Z.....from that photo you have the best looking truck/wheels/accessories I have seen on this forum. How about a few more photos to see in perspective and the bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, nowicksl said:

Z2Z.....from that photo you have the best looking truck/wheels/accessories I have seen on this forum. How about a few more photos to see in perspective and the bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much. I’m really happy with the way it came out. What would you like to see?

Its a 2017 Denali ultimate 

3M Dragon Fire Red wrap

Grill was professionally painted satin black

Lower bumper thing is just plasti dip

Roof and B pillar are wrapped black

Tailgate has an embossed american flag

ZONE 2” level

Method Roost 18x9 -12 wheels

Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/65/18 tires

Custom back rack with tie downs and tool box pretection

UWS gull wing tool box

Thats about all that I can think of visually 

Uploading many pics is a PITA because I can only do one per post. This is a good shot that really shows off that red color. My vette is stock BTW.

FDAF658F-9CA3-42C7-83FC-4AA9EB4229D2.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 12/2/2017 at 1:39 AM, Z2Z said:

285/65/18 on just a 2” front level.

C1F64A39-B983-489C-B90E-F3B7DD4CD145.jpeg

Excellent looking truck!  The Roosts look incredible... and you've convinced me the 285/65 Ridge Grappler is the way to go. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Clemsontiger88 said:

Where did you get th prerunner skid to replace the lower valence? Looks incredibly good

Thanks! I built it myself. Before anyone asks, I have no time or interest in building another. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HoosierZ said:

Thanks! I built it myself. Before anyone asks, I have no time or interest in building another. 

Do you have a write up on it or any kinda drawings/ measurements? Is it as simple as taking the valence off and getting some dom tubing bent and welded up? Also, did you weld it to the frame or make brackets? Still have tow hooks? Thanks 

Edited by Clemsontiger88

47 minutes ago, Clemsontiger88 said:

Do you have a write up on it or any kinda drawings/ measurements? Is it as simple as taking the valence off and getting some dom tubing bent and welded up? Also, did you weld it to the frame or make brackets? Still have tow hooks? Thanks 

Here you go. 

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cheating a bit, but I have a 2.5" RC lift (with block in rear) and Toyo Open Country 285/75/18's (34.6" per tire calculator):

IMG_3834.JPG

Might not be what you're looking for, but I like the slightly more full wheelwell.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slabsides45 said:

Cheating a bit, but I have a 2.5" RC lift (with block in rear) and Toyo Open Country 285/75/18's (34.6" per tire calculator):

IMG_3834.JPG

Might not be what you're looking for, but I like the slightly more full wheelwell.

Aren't those GMC rims???