Vehicle Survey

sbowen

Hello. I am an MBA student and an employee within the automotive industry attempting to gain insight on how impactful social media and other advertising resources are in regards to vehicle purchases/leases. The survey is a joint project for both my class and my employer, and I was curious if anyone on the site would be interested in taking the survey? It will take approximately a minute to complete, and could be very beneficial to improving the vehicle purchasing experience for everyone. The link is below. Thank you for your time!

P.S. If this is by any means against the message board rules, I do apologize.

I am very hesitant to click on anything that is not santioned by the moderators of the site, suggest you go through them with your request.

IMO

The two biggest purchases of your life, a vehicle, and a house are not enjoyable. This is supposed to be a happy time.

I doubt either will change the system of purchasing. :happysad:

I enjoy purchasing houses and vehicles not the process so much. Houses have been less stressful than vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am very hesitant to click on anything that is not santioned by the moderators of the site, suggest you go through them with your request.

I'm with you on that

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Archived