'16 silverado 2500HD, to lift/level or not to lift/level

25 minutes ago, rocnrol said:

I hear you, I have a jeep set up for some serious wheeling, with a Detroit in the rear diff, and the Gov lock is not that. But when the truck can move forward in two wheel drive, with a back tire completely in the air.... that's pretty cool.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

Meh..... that means nothing to me.... I don't use it like a toy.  I like being able to drive in a straight line on ice and not have one tire at highway speed starting spinning 140 mph because it loses traction while the other is still on dry road.  It's a much more settling drive when the locker keeps them planted.  Then the ability to get around in mud, snow and all those other things.  I drive on enough shit roads while at work I have no desire to go "offroad" ever.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meh..... that means nothing to me.... I don't use it like a toy.  I like being able to drive in a straight line on ice and not have one tire at highway speed starting spinning 140 mph because it loses traction while the other is still on dry road.  It's a much more settling drive when the locker keeps them planted.  Then the ability to get around in mud, snow and all those other things.  I drive on enough shit roads while at work I have no desire to go "offroad" ever.
Fair enough [emoji6]

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

Archived