Cab lights installed!! Whew......got it done, finally...lol

Love it! So is that version with round holes then? I thought I remember someone mentioning you need a square hole, that might have been the 15+ HD models.

Well the new ones use a larger square hole to mount and these use a smaller square hole (for the plug) and mount with screws, from the top. I just made a round hole, that the square plug fit in and put silicone around it, the screw holes and the perimeter of the lights.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great. I've always liked the look of the tow mirrors and roof lighted at night. Nothing like those crazy trailers with 10k worth of lights on them but just a few always thought was cool.

I thought about doing this to mine but I was always a little sheepish of being that guy that's trying to make his 1500 gasser look like a HD diesel. (my fear, not a comment on your truck)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Anyone know where the factory power plug is for these lights? Is it the fues panel on the passenger side of the dash? I have a set of '07-13 lights I never got around to installing on my '00, and I would like to add them to my '18. Love the look, and the OP's looks great!

Edited by Kubs
Spelling

• 1 year later...