Persistant oil leak

My daily driver is a 2004 silverado 2500hd with 6.0 engine.  I've notice oil under the truck so I have began to hunt the issues and fix.  So far I have replaced valve cover gaskets, oil pan gasket and oil cooler gasket.  On the oil pan job I went right by the book with the sealant on the specified locations and torqued all bolts in sequence.  I immediately replaced oil and started it up.  I did lift the truck back up to see if all was well.  Well, it wasnt.  I have a drip off the the starter bolt closest to the block and also a leak seeming to be coming from the last short oil pan bolt nearest the bell housing.  It kinda runs down and drips off the bottom of bell housing.   I decided maybe i didnt get the mounting surface clean enough for the sealant to work so I completely redone the procedure and actually left it sitting over night before i put oil back in and tried it.  Its still leaking same spots.  Flywheel and torque converter are dry and it appears the crank sensor does as well.  Any ideas? 

Archived