So I let the wife take the truck.......

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why the ONLY time I willingly hand over the keys is when she deems I have had too many sodas.

Even though I'm confident I could still avoid sideswiping light poles, or whatever caused this.

Parking garage, I will give her the benefit of the doubt that sometimes parking garages are very tight.

She called me in tears....."but hunny you were so mad when I scratched the wheel, this is so much worse then that, you're going to kill me"

she also said some light was flashing on the dash sporadically, I'm more concerned about that. Haven't seen it yet. She tried to draw me a picture of the light that was on, it was hilarious, I wish I took a photo of drawing.

What the hell kind of sensor could be triggered by that damage

she also said some light was flashing on the dash sporadically, I'm more concerned about that. Haven't seen it yet. She tried to draw me a picture of the light that was on, it was hilarious, I wish I took a photo of drawing.

What the hell kind of sensor could be triggered by that damage

Traction control light when she got stuck and mashed the gas trying to get unstuck....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Bushleaguechew said:

Traction control light when she got stuck and mashed the gas trying to get unstuck....

she said it was flashing afterwards, like on the way home

If this helps it could have been worse.

My wife has driven one of my trucks less than a handfull of times in 30 years and those were due to unusual circumstances.

I'm lucky because she is scared to drive them.

:)

That's why the ONLY time I willingly hand over the keys is when she deems I have had too many sodas.

Even though I'm confident I could still avoid sideswiping light poles, or whatever caused this.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] same with me man lolol.

My wife took my BMW x5, she was driving a Camry before and with in a month the 20" wheels were all banged up and scratched, from hitting cubs.

She says " X5 is bigger and longer than the Camry, not my fault"  So she doesn't drive the truck at all, and shes fine with that lol

Archived