DIC Question

If you have the "uplevel" DIC you need to turn this page ON thru the Settings option. See "DIC Info Page Options" in your manual. It's on page 5-33 in my '15 Silverado 1500 manual. I had to turn it on in my '15 1500 Z71. I assume a 2500HD would be the same.

Wow.  I have a 2015 2500 and I have never even looked for that in the DIC, that I know of.  Might not have it.  If I remember the next time I use the pickup, I will take a look.

On 2/25/2018 at 6:36 AM, smith462 said:

I do not have that page in my 2015 2500HD either

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your's should have it available in the settings section to turn on so it will show in the info pages.

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:14 AM, '15tx2500hd said:

New to the forum and I'm sure this has been asked before, but I've searched and couldn't really find an answer.  I have 15 silverado LT 2500HD Z71 and do not have the off road page in my DIC.  Am I missing something or was this not on all 2500's?

If your build date is August 14th 2014 or prior, you wont have the off-road screen.  Built after that date it should have it.