Hey guys, first post here! I am looking at lifting my 2015 1500 Z71 4x4 and started out by looking at leveling kits and then progressed to a 3.5" lift kit and then just decided to do the Fabtech 4" budget kit but I have a question, the strut spacers only look like they are 2" or so tall and I was concerned that this lift isn't a true 4" lift kit. Also I was concerned that the control arms don't adjust the ball joint angles because they look like they have the same geometry as stock. 

If any of yall have experience with this lift kit could you let me know if it is a true 4'' lift in the front or does it just bring it level bc the strut spacers don't look like they would give 4".  I was turned onto this kit bc of the price and the 4" height but now I have concerns whether or not it is a true 4"

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Perry Lawson said:

Hey guys, first post here! I am looking at lifting my 2015 1500 Z71 4x4 and started out by looking at leveling kits and then progressed to a 3.5" lift kit and then just decided to do the Fabtech 4" budget kit but I have a question, the strut spacers only look like they are 2" or so tall and I was concerned that this lift isn't a true 4" lift kit. Also I was concerned that the control arms don't adjust the ball joint angles because they look like they have the same geometry as stock. 

If any of yall have experience with this lift kit could you let me know if it is a true 4'' lift in the front or does it just bring it level bc the strut spacers don't look like they would give 4".  I was turned onto this kit bc of the price and the 4" height but now I have concerns whether or not it is a true 4"

Thanks!

It's the ratio these truck I think are a 2:1 ratio. Say the spacer is 1"  it should lift it 2". 2" should lift it 4" etc etc

I couldn't tell you about Fabtech but I have a 4.5" Zone lift on my truck and couldn't be happier with the kit.

The 4.5" kit with 33" tires still allows me to squeeze the truck in a garage (standard 7' door)

I have the Zone 4.5” with bilsteins adjusted up 1” on 33s and still fit in a standard garage.

2017 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 6.2L
4.5" Zone
22x10 American Force Grips
33x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Instagram @wildchevys