Chevy Truck Legends Emblem Placement

So my Chevy Truck Legends emblem came in the mail a few weeks ago. It is actually a really nice piece. The problem I am having is where to put it. The quality is good enough to put on my Silverado but where? I took some clear tape and stuck it next to the LTZ on the tailgate. I think it's a bit too big to go there. I then put it over the LTZ. Just doesn't look like it belongs there. I thought of putting it in place of the Silverado on the tailgate but am not sure about that either. I also tried putting it above the Silverado on the door, looks ok but still a bit too big to look like it belongs. (I have 2, picked one up on ebay.) The last thing I tried was the front fenders where the Sierra's have the Z71 4x4 emblems.  I think that looks best but still not convinced. Has anybody else put these on there truck if so where? Post pics please.

s-l1600[1].jpg

• Like 1

that's a big badge.... gonna look similar to the dodge with there huge belt buckle ram badge on the front fender... .. its nice, but i'd have a hard time deciding where it goes as well.... do bad you cant take the bowtie off the tailgate and put it in place of that.

3 minutes ago, Logan Lanfear said:

Did you take any pictures of the emblem on the truck? Would have been nice to get a picture of what it looked like to help figure it out.  

no, I guess that would have been the smart thing to do, not something that I'm famous for!

But I will do that when I get home this evening.

Edited by Cheverado

31 minutes ago, Crstfr said:

that's a big badge.... gonna look similar to the dodge with there huge belt buckle ram badge on the front fender... .. its nice, but i'd have a hard time deciding where it goes as well.... do bad you cant take the bowtie off the tailgate and put it in place of that.

It is big: 4-1/2" x 3-1/8".   For a change I have to deal with something being too big.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Loco-diablo said:

I got my initial legends package with the hat/cards/stickers. The I got the calendar. I have not received the emblem.

Was this just sent like the other items? Or was this specially requested?

It will be sent as the same method as the others. It is pretty decent quality, as I found when I discovered my 4 huskies had found the box it came in and destroyed everything in it except the badge. 

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:00 AM, Cheverado said:

no, I guess that would have been the smart thing to do, not something that I'm famous for!

But I will do that when I get home this evening.

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:57 AM, Logan Lanfear said:

Did you take any pictures of the emblem on the truck? Would have been nice to get a picture of what it looked like to help figure it out.  

Finally took some pics. Am still undecided as to whether they look good on the truck at all. If anywhere, am leaning toward the running boards. And yes, it's almost as big as the Longhorn, King Ranch and 1894 emblems.

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

i like it on the fender where the z71 normally goes.. i also really like it on the running board!.. now you just need a little led light to shine on it.~

6 minutes ago, Crstfr said:

i like it on the fender where the z71 normally goes.. i also really like it on the running board!.. now you just need a little led light to shine on it.~

I that case I could put them on the front of the running boards where the puddle lamps can shine on them.

• Like 1