couple quick audio (loc) questions

I think it is for 14-18 but didn’t wanna say that if I wasn’t sure. Have you called tech support at metra? If you call and ask them who knows about ax-dsp harnesses they should get you to the 1 or 2 that are pretty knowledgeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if this is capable of running an active 3 way or 4 way set up?  I can't play around with the app unless  I have it installed and I don't see it in the manual online.

• Like 1

Does anyone know if this is capable of running an active 3 way or 4 way set up?  I can't play around with the app unless  I have it installed and I don't see it in the manual online.

I wish I knew what this meant. Lol

I just re-read everything, again.  looks like it's just basic low pass/high pass filters.  Don't see an option of bandpass for the mid drivers.  I'll need to use a passive crossover network.  I was hoping for at least 3 way active.  

What dsp/loc are u using? ..coming from ur oem stereo u will always get high lever full range UNless it has a clas d amp built in. And trucks or suvs dont have an all in one. U can set ur pass filters on ur amp if the dsp/los does not come with one 

23 minutes ago, Campoz Luis said:

What dsp/loc are u using? ..coming from ur oem stereo u will always get high lever full range UNless it has a clas d amp built in. And trucks or suvs dont have an all in one. U can set ur pass filters on ur amp if the dsp/los does not come with one 

I was asking if the Axxess DSP had 3 or 4 way active crossovers.  I don't think it does.  

I just re-read everything, again.  looks like it's just basic low pass/high pass filters.  Don't see an option of bandpass for the mid drivers.  I'll need to use a passive crossover network.  I was hoping for at least 3 way active.  

Well crap. I didn’t even check into this. Assumed it would have a band pass. I’ve got drivers for a active setup. Silver flute Mids and seas tweets

• Like 1

Since I'm a huge Alpine fan I may look into thier new DSP. I know for a fact it does up to a 6 way active system. Only problem is where the hell to mount it in a regular cab. 

Edited by qwank

I'm Starting to think this axxess dsp isn't all what it seems to be.  From what you guys have been saying the chime function isn't even working right which is what a lot of us are after.

I'm highly considering dropping the money on the JL fix and twk.

• Like 1

Whatever I use I'm going to end up just running the rear signal through it, and swap the wires for front and rear so the chimes and Bluetooth speaker will run from the left speaker up by my head. (regular cab)