As the title says, can anyone in the Houston, TX area recommend me a place to have my AMP Powersteps installed or be willing to help me do them for some compensation and beer?? I was planning to do this myself but have been so busy I can't give 4hrs to stumble through this on my own.. 4Wheel Parts quoted me at $350 which seems a little steep for something that is simply bolted on, a harness run and plugged into the OBDII Port.

Can anybody help me out???

Thanks,

Lance

I don't specifically know any shops in Houston but search for custom truck shops. Maybe even ones that do SEMA builds. Modified trucks has a big culture in South Texas so you're bound to find something. 

I would suggest something like that vs. a generic place like 4Wheel Parts.

extreme offroad, premier offroad, texas offroad and performance, all out, 4wheel parts,  etc...  

Premier offroad did my zone lift on my previous truck as well as the amp steps.  I believe they charged about 1700 for parts and install (1500 parts + 200 install).

On 5/25/2018 at 12:09 AM, wforrest08 said:

Did you already go to Amps site and look up dealers/installers in your area and call around to how much to install your boards? 

I will look into this if my current lead does not work out, however most require you buy the parts from them as well.

On 5/24/2018 at 11:26 AM, austingta said:

I paid 1750. 00 to have them installed on my old 2500 if that helps. 

Unfortunately since I bought these from an online vendor, the "installed" price perks are not available.