New User looking to upgrade

I am trading in my 2015 Colorado and want to get a New 2017 Silverado 5.3 that is on sale. 

Does anyone have any complaints or things they wish they knew before buying the newer generation truck.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Loving my 2017, 

Problems i have had 

My radio decided to hate my phone had to do multiple software patches on radio to fix this 

Backup camera would "shake" and bounce -- replaced camera under warranty so that is fixed

Now i have a oil consumption issue happening ATM 20k miles on truck and 2k into oilchange and i was down 1 full quart : dealer is going to start a consumption test at next oil change. 

Other than that the trucks awesome off road, on road , in snow . Drives like a dream big interior feels like your in your living room. sometimes i'd rather be there than with my screaming 2 year old LOL 

I just traded a 2014 5.3 and can honestly say I never had a minutes problem with it. Anything that came up was the result of having repairs from major hail damage, but in the end all those were resolved with no issues! 

Almost about to blow through 60K on a 2016 GMC SLT 5.3L 8speed.  My tires are pretty close to being done, 2nd set of wipers, 3qty windshields......If you drove it and had no idea of the mileage you would think it has 5-6K etc. oh..almost forgot battery crapped out like 15 months?  GM replaced it no problem.....I am not sure why people buy Ferds?