And the winner is.....

Funny, I find the Ram looks better in pictures than in real life where it just looks very over decorated yet very mundane. The Silverado can look awkward in pics yet looks amazing in the flesh.

If the Ram had a better powertrain I could see it taking top spot. In reality it offer's a nice ride and fancy interior....sorry but for this truck buyer it takes more. I've driven all the new trucks (and still own a 17 ram) For me I'd rate the GM 1st, Ford 2nd. and Ram 3rd.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2018 at 6:41 PM, captain chaos said:

Funny, I find the Ram looks better in pictures than in real life where it just looks very over decorated yet very mundane. The Silverado can look awkward in pics yet looks amazing in the flesh.

If the Ram had a better powertrain I could see it taking top spot. In reality it offer's a nice ride and fancy interior....sorry but for this truck buyer it takes more. I've driven all the new trucks (and still own a 17 ram) For me I'd rate the GM 1st, Ford 2nd. and Ram 3rd.

Silverado looks really good in person :cheers:

Especially LTZ and RST

Sierra looks better in person also, but still not the same as Silverado.

On 9/1/2018 at 9:18 AM, f8l vnm said:

No surprise here. GM interior sucks compared to the others and the 5.3 feels like a dog. Literally the 2 main things they didn’t update.  Please don’t tell me the interior is new. Even the 6.2 could have used a 20hp/20tq bump just to feel new. I know gm doesn’t do interiors but man every magazine internet test is already saying it feels out dated. You gotta hand it to the RAM. With the exception of their hemi, eveytning is new and looks new. And ford is and will always be solid. 

I like the new gm trucks but the 5.3 desperately needed more power and the interior desperately needed upgrading and both were after thoughts. This is how you hit home runs in this truck game. You don’t hold

back. Ram didn’t. Look I love my gm trucks like anyone else here does but the new gm trucks Is a little let down for me. Will I be getting a new one ? Probably but doesn’t take away my gripes 

You don’t get GM to upgrade and give us what we want by buying their crappy updates. Go buy a Ram this go around. I think you’d be happier with it.