What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

On 5/19/2020 at 7:08 PM, RyanbabZ71 said:

Washed it in the rain that would let up and start let up and start. Pulled in the dry off

069c6e0225b3080abd65f7d05ad8d1ed.jpga96eee2f357e676f6fcd2a1f815ffdda.jpgf8d6de3e1b5e9697d4952eaf399d1b25.jpg

Ryan B.

That's a nice looking painted garage floor.  Did you do it yourself?  What product did you use?  

I like a nice looking garage.

• Like 1

That's a nice looking painted garage floor.  Did you do it yourself?  What product did you use?  

I like a nice looking garage.

Thanks! I did not do it myself. Had a local company coat the floor. Turned out real nice

1a19c9ae549720e38f5e4819b2a6a357.jpg

Ryan B.

On 5/17/2020 at 5:45 PM, cotect20 said:

Wasn’t feeling the brown faux wood grain in my RST, so picked up some vinyl, like the way it came out.

969DC29D-E50E-4736-8B7F-D3A6F1CE7625.jpeg

D199A634-7117-415B-AB9E-8D7D0898A1E0.jpeg

Where did you order the vinyl to wrap the wood grain?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AMADDOX said:

Where did you order the vinyl to wrap the wood grain?

It’s 3M 1080 black carbon fiber vinyl, purchased the 1ft by 5ft sheet on Amazon.  Cost was about $25, was supposed to come with “tools” but I never received any.

One thing to mention, had to run the “fibers” of the vinyl the other direction on the passenger side trim because it’s a mirror of the drivers side pictured above.  The reason why is because the vinyl was not wide enough to cover the piece of trim when rotated 90d, the trim is ~14-15” wide, the vinyl is 12” wide.  Not a super big deal, but will change it eventually so that they match.

54 minutes ago, Lion82 said:

That looks nice! Would you mind sharing the part numbers (or links) of the items used? How hard was the install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure thing!

The puddle lights are 84408373, they are really easy.  You just need a small flat head screwdriver and takes a few minutes.

The sill plates are 84359684.  A little more involved install, my buddy did it really quickly but he has plenty of experience with care electronics installs.  There is a thread on here with the instructions for the install.

The emblem  is 84741559.  Getting the old emblem off is the only hard part, the wiring just plugs into your driver's side light.

Hope this helps!  

Sure thing!

The puddle lights are 84408373, they are really easy.  You just need a small flat head screwdriver and takes a few minutes.

The sill plates are 84359684.  A little more involved install, my buddy did it really quickly but he has plenty of experience with care electronics installs.  There is a thread on here with the instructions for the install.

The emblem  is 84741559.  Getting the old emblem off is the only hard part, the wiring just plugs into your driver's side light.

Hope this helps!  

Thanks a lot!

Would you mind providing some additional info on how to get the side mirror off in order the replace the puddle lamps?

Thanks a lot!

Would you mind providing some additional info on how to get the side mirror off in order the replace the puddle lamps?

You don't have to remove them fortunately, you use a small screwdriver to pop the lamp out and remove the plug, the new ones just plug in and are popped in place. Super easy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Added a GM ratcheting cargo net in addition to my GMC tailgate cargo net.

fcca24349432bee3828755ab92bc5ce7.jpgf8c147be6201c452fa46ee7e00b0c78a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
These look useful, I need to get me a set.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You don't have to remove them fortunately, you use a small screwdriver to pop the lamp out and remove the plug, the new ones just plug in and are popped in place. Super easy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sweet. I am ordering these right now. Thanks again for the info!

• Like 1

Installed the Roto Fab cold air intake! Directions were easy to understand and follow, what a wonderful quality Edition to the truck.
20200530_141141.jpg.f7e66f2a747be5964c75aff1d348aefc.jpg
image0.jpeg.57bdfaaebacf391c0add4e88b7f31424.jpeg
Well done and looks awesome. I'm on the fence of getting that kit. I'll be interested to know if you notice any mpg improvement or better response with the engine.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk