What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

Also check out the Gatortrax. It is the same cover and usually runs a little cheaper. I bought the Gatortrax and the inner packaging even said Retrax. Also get bed pocket covers.
Thank you! I did not know that.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

On 5/16/2020 at 5:57 PM, C Squared Trail Boss said:

Like the idea of using grip tape to make the lettering on the side step red.  What kind of grip tape did you use and how has it been holding up? I was thinking about using plasti dip before I saw this. 

The grip tape is on the steps themselves.... I used a red vinyl used in wrapping cars for the Sierra part underneath. 

• Like 1

Finally got around to putting the black and white American flag gel coated decals on. Wasn’t raining today so I slapped them on. I like em’... if you end up plasti dipping and then putting these on like I did you should know that they actually cover the little gap from the red to the chrome.... so if you end up not liking the plasti then when you peel it it will take off the decal.

734111C4-EC93-4061-8ECF-7DCAE12D7790.jpeg

E3E379E2-6A48-46C6-9F5B-1A1594B19532.jpeg

BCD99CD7-8E33-4760-95F0-532ECB15835F.jpeg

275C36D1-8625-46C7-892A-4BA32E5F5115.jpeg

C5026F9F-DBB7-433E-BE08-3DCD5F80E7ED.jpeg

• Like 7

Installed the following: Chevy Offroad running boards, Bak Revolver x4, Rough Country grill lights (wired to high beam fuse as switch), Putco Blade LED tailgate light.  Painted the bow tie in the bed (northsky blue), installed BD Trim domed black tailgate lettering.   Have black badges coming for tailgate and hood badges. 

13 hours ago, Goobax said:

Hardest part was getting to 1/3 fender wing screws on each side. Absolute nightmare and had to get my girlfriend and her tiny hands get to them lol. 

And yes, I used the gen5diy harness so everything was plug and play

Haha I’ll keep the small hands tip in mind when I do mine. What grill is that? 

7 minutes ago, T1dan said:

Haha I’ll keep the small hands tip in mind when I do mine. What grill is that? 

Had it painted by the dealer but ordered it online here. even with the hundo in shipping, still was cheaper than getting from a local dealer for me. This was before the free shipping offer that just came up though.

https://www.gmpartsstore.com/oem-parts/gm-exterior-trim-grille-package-84320548

Quick question for those who did the auto fogs / all lights on fogs with hi-beams on mod - does your fogs come on with parking lights too?

I think those are 2 different mods.

If you want the fogs in automatically (and stay on with the high beams) do the auto fog method. If you still want the dogs to act normal EXCEPT that they’ll remain on with the high beams, so the high beam one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just now, Jav_eee said:

I think those are 2 different mods.

If you want the fogs in automatically (and stay on with the high beams) do the auto fog method. If you still want the dogs to act normal EXCEPT that they’ll remain on with the high beams, so the high beam one.

I want the fogs to automatically turn on when low beams come on automatically. Basically I want to be able to leave my lights set to “auto” and the fogs to automatically activate once my lights cut on in low light / rainy conditions instead of having to manually turn them on each time. I also want them to stay on with high beams. Do you happen to have a link to the part I would need for this?

I want the fogs to automatically turn on when low beams come on automatically. Basically I want to be able to leave my lights set to “auto” and the fogs to automatically activate once my lights cut on in low light / rainy conditions instead of having to manually turn them on each time. I also want them to stay on with high beams. Do you happen to have a link to the part I would need for this?

If you’re lucky enough to have a radio shack near you all you need is a diode. Costs $1.50 for 2.

If not, then this is what you need

https://boostautoparts.com/products/1999-2020-gm-auto-fogs-mod?variant=13954734751799

This activates then with the parking lights. They specifically state to not use the headlight wire for this mod though I don’t know why.

8 minutes ago, Jav_eee said:

If you’re lucky enough to have a radio shack near you all you need is a diode. Costs $1.50 for 2.

If not, then this is what you need

https://boostautoparts.com/products/1999-2020-gm-auto-fogs-mod?variant=13954734751799

This activates then with the parking lights. They specifically state to not use the headlight wire for this mod though I don’t know why.

Is there any way to get them to come on automatically without activating them with the parking lights?