What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

10 hours ago, Dinozero said:

Would you mind sharing cost? 

I signed up to get a quote on the same thing. I declined the factory $1000 leather option and probably won’t pay more than that for a 3rd party. But it does look awesome 

It will cost depending on installer somewhere between $1200-1600.

• Like 1

Regarding aftermarket leather:

I recently had Katzkin leather installed which cost me $1,540 including tax and installation.  In fact, we had to do it twice. The first covers came with stitching that was not a perfect factory match. Katzkin replaced them for free which won me over as a customer for life. 

You may be able to save some cash by purchasing a set of take offs on ebay and having them installed. They usually run around $570 for the covers only and in many cases are like my first set which is now a customer returned product. 

• Like 1

I've got a 19 Elevation so some of the stock halogen bulbs were starting to bug me. I started with the license plate lights a week ago. Today, I changed out the front signal lights with amber LEDs, the rear signal/stop lights with red LEDs and the backup/reverse lights with white LEDs. 

All bulbs had built in Canbus, are error free and threw no codes. I bought them off of Amazon; ordered them Saturday night and they arrived at 7:40am Monday! There were so many options to choose from so if anyone's interested, I have attached a pic of the bulbs I purchased. The reverse bulbs came in a little plastic wrapper. While the signal bulbs came in the boxes pictured.

Literally took me under 10 minutes to switch all the bulbs over. Man, what a difference!512020231627.thumb.jpg.785dd219b1c99baf7dd122a87cc899bf.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Keinsi said:

Regarding aftermarket leather:

I recently had Katzkin leather installed which cost me $1,540 including tax and installation.  In fact, we had to do it twice. The first covers came with stitching that was not a perfect factory match. Katzkin replaced them for free which won me over as a customer for life. 

You may be able to save some cash by purchasing a set of take offs on ebay and having them installed. They usually run around $570 for the covers only and in many cases are like my first set which is now a customer returned product. 

I 100% totally get the Katzkin loyalty and they make a great product that looks great in everyone’s trucks. 

However, if anyone is looking for an alternative due to cash flow issues and can follow a very basic (But easy to follow) YouTube instructional video, then I highly recommend Clazzio. You can get the basic GM color pallet for around $600 inc tax and ship. The fancier Colors are $800 and take longer (like 8-10 weeks) from the factory. 

I installed myself (same covers twice actually first in my 2019 and now in my 2020) and am in no way a mechanic or a craftsman. I get compliments And inquiries all the time. Takes about 2 to 3 hours start to finish but it’s very straightforward.

@Keinsi didn’t mean to take away from your post at all but wanted folks to have know there are quality alternatives to eBay for 1/3 the price if they’re struggling to drop $1600 on seats (by the way don’t buy clazzio on amazon or EBay for the same reasons Keinsi states above....buy direct from Clazzio.com) 

0EA708CE-CFE0-4610-8458-9207F4FFF42E.jpeg

• Like 5

One of the more useful aspects of these forums is learning from one another and leaning on insight that has helped others. If I would have known about Clazzio leather seat covers 2 months ago, I could have save $1,000. That goes a long way on an already tight budget. Thank you for the info. 

• Like 1

I 100% totally get the Katzkin loyalty and they make a great product that looks great in everyone’s trucks. 

However, if anyone is looking for an alternative due to cash flow issues and can follow a very basic (But easy to follow) YouTube instructional video, then I highly recommend Clazzio. You can get the basic GM color pallet for around $600 inc tax and ship. The fancier Colors are $800 and take longer (like 8-10 weeks) from the factory. 

I installed myself (same covers twice actually first in my 2019 and now in my 2020) and am in no way a mechanic or a craftsman. I get compliments And inquiries all the time. Takes about 2 to 3 hours start to finish but it’s very straightforward.

[mention=232046]Keinsi[/mention] didn’t mean to take away from your post at all but wanted folks to have know there are quality alternatives to eBay for 1/3 the price if they’re struggling to drop $1600 on seats (by the way don’t buy clazzio on amazon or EBay for the same reasons Keinsi states above....buy direct from Clazzio.com) 
0EA708CE-CFE0-4610-8458-9207F4FFF42E.thumb.jpeg.c287a8a70ea6f415ed2e24fb94e6dffb.jpeg

Great info on clazzio... Thank you for the input!! That is a big savings for more mods :)

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, 2019Custom said:

@Keinsi didn’t mean to take away from your post at all but wanted folks to have know there are quality alternatives to eBay for 1/3 the price if they’re struggling to drop $1600 on seats (by the way don’t buy clazzio on amazon or EBay for the same reasons Keinsi states above....buy direct from Clazzio.com) 

0EA708CE-CFE0-4610-8458-9207F4FFF42E.jpeg

I have the Custom but plan to add the center console with storage.  I wonder how I could still use Clazzio covers?  Curious if the version for the non-storage console is all the different up top.

4 hours ago, Chrisj4 said:

How do you like it? It looks amazing...

The are great! Extremely well made and thought out, installed perfectly. The panels arrived missing hardware and they sent me some out right away. I highly recommend if you want to carry random ****** around like I do lol

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GA_LTZ said:

Hate that! Will insurance cover it?

Luckily the guy that did it is taking care of everything with the dealership. I already got an estimate and have everything setup. The bad part is they just informed me parts are on backorder about 3 weeks.