What Have You Done With Your T1 Today ?????

You know the saying about teaching old dogs new tricks, haha....
Haha, well I make this old dog young again :) so it all works out [emoji14]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, DirtyAndy said:

Looks pretty easy with a trim tool. Ya gotta skip past some of his intro garbage, but this is the video I watched. I got some Satin White Pearl vinyl coming to wrap all of my chrome for the same damn reason.

@DirtyAndygot it. I was going to post this video. He's got some other good videos that were super helpful to. Just be patient and careful. Pay close attention to where he shows you that the tabs are. I will post the kit I bought on Amazon later when I can find it. @BlackRST

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BlackRST said:

Any links/info on those light mounts you used for flag pole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will find the link for these as well. I got them on Amazon. Were you the one that asked me about this a long time ago when I originally posted?  If so I apologize, I get so busy and forget to come back and respond.. I also owe someone an answer to the flag decal. My wife found it on etsy but I can't find it now.

I will find the link for these as well. I got them on Amazon. Were you the one that asked me about this a long time ago when I originally posted?  If so I apologize, I get so busy and forget to come back and respond.. I also owe someone an answer to the flag decal. My wife found it on etsy but I can't find it now.

No worries man! Life happens. I think I may have, but I also scroll through hundreds of posts a week on here checking things out. Whenever! I'm going to work on a two flag set up this set of days off I think. Running two American flags until my WORKFORIT flag comes in.

I woke up this a.m and put on Putco door sill protectors. I was at lake house last weekend and dropped the laptop and the rear passenger door seal and it put a huge dent in it!  Tried carrying too many things in my hands at once.

Oh well, all fixed now. Only thing I don't like about them is that they were supposed to say Silverado on them. Not huge deal, but still wished they did. 

20200527_174500.jpg

I have found that when I use my mobile phone to upload on the website it doesn't really allow you to upload more than 1 picture at a time. I downloaded the Tapatalk app and can select multiple pictures.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Were you able to hook that up without using the bunker hookups for towing?

I used the Putco plug and play connector

Ryan B.

Hey Ryan, Does that really help with backing up at night or just for looks?  I'm considering adding one to my 2020.

It does help but I didn’t get it for this. Mainly for the visibility (turn signals and brakes) for other “distracted” drivers

Ryan B.
  • Like 2